We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

I have laid out the events of this event because I felt that this would happen. Any one who has followed this story close knows that there was a lot of corruption surrounding the land transfers.The protesters were doing it right and exposing the criminal acts that run deeper than Burns Oregon. All the way back to the Clinton era..There were so many Politicians jumping on board with the gravy train of greed. When a sitting Govenor calls for a quick end to the stand off by the Feds. common sense tells us that there is something to hide...Now a Great Patriot die`s trying to bring health to our Constitution. I for one will not let Lavoy Finnicum!s death be in vain.My hope is that at the very least his death will open the eyes of some  who were not sure.or were in denial of just how bad things are. My fear is that too many will just stick their heads back in the sand.

Views: 398

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

On fox they had some kind of expert trying to call it suicide by cop..I have gotten close to these guys because of the research I have done.. I am really frigged up about this situation.These poor basturds are preparing to die. And I feel so helpless.I think I will taks a ride and do some praying.

Lavoy`s last interview before he was murdered.

Did you ever think it would be different? Remember Ruby Ridge,Waco. At least it wasn't as bad as what happened at Waco when the Government used a Flame Throwing tank to incinerate the people. Anyone who thinks they can stand against the armed might of the USA will be treated the same. That's why we need to use the system the Founders gave us to dissolve the Corruption in Federal Government. Article V if used properly by the people will stop the Feds cold.

We  would need the right politicians in office. Article V.. Times are different. The Constitution is just about null and void. We would need politicians who would actually believe they are restrained by the Constitution...There are to many progressives in office. We would need  2/3 in each house. And then 3/4 of the states. A strong liberty movement is needed. Americans have to get Patriotic. Then maybe they will put constitutional politicians in office instead of career politicians who will do anything and say anything to get their slice of Bilderberg pie..Article V will work ,when we get enough of the right politicians in office.

To be honest with you. To hear you say you expected it to be like this , Is not a response I would hope to hear. To just except this as normal is what is wrong with us. We should be outraged. ..So yes I am put off by how America bends over and takes it so easily..I guess there just are not many good American Patriots left..Maybe I just got to except it for the truth of it. And just not worry about it.

I hope and pray that America will not continue to lie down and take it. There has to be a way to fight back. 

Mac ..You are right...The AV project...The States must get their rights back.....and bypass Congress to do it...

If MLK could change the laws without changing the constitution, why can't it be done again. If your cause is just it can be supported by the people and change will occur. This was a senseless death.

http://www.citizen-action.com/oregon-protester-shot-in-the-face-and...

Oregon Protester Shot in the Face And Killed by Robert Chambers - Jan 27, 2016  

With his hands in the air, yet defiance in his eyes, LaVoy Finicum was shot in the face and killed by federal agents yesterday.

LaVoy, along with several other protesters, had been occupying a federal wildlife refuge for the past four weeks.

Law enforcement has not released any other information other than “shots were fired” however several eye witnesses have come forward to detail what happened.

“It was an ambush” said Victoria Sharp who was on the scene.

She stated that “FBI snipers [were] in the trees” and disputes the government’s account that only six shots were fired. “They shot at least 120 shots altogether,” said Sharp.

Finicum’s daughter, Thara Tenney, explained what happened over Facebook:

I want the world to know how my father was murdered today. His hands were in the air and he was shot in the face by the American authorities. Ammon Bundy reported there are 6 witnesses to this evil.

So what really went down?

Eyewitnesses told the media that the group was pulled over by authorities. The group stopped their car and put their hands through the open windows to show that they were unarmed.

Finicum asked the authorities to allow the women to leave the car.

Rather than permitting the request, law enforcement opened fire.

The driver of the car attempted to drive off and they were fired on again.

Finicum exited the vehicle with his hands up and told the government agents as he walked toward them, “just shoot me already.”

They did.

Finicum was shot in the face. After his body hit the ground, he was shot another three times, according to Sharp.

After the murder of LaVoy Finicum, authorities opened fire again on the vehicle as it was “bombarded with bullets” and tear gas.

Ryan Bundy, brother to Ammon Bundy, was also shot in the arm and is being treated.

While the government has not provided detail, Cliven Bundy, father to Ryan and Ammon, told the media that five were arrested.

Protesters remain in the wildlife refuge and law enforcement have now surrounded the remaining protesters.

Given that the government has drawn blood with the murder of LaVoy, it’s likely this will turn into a full out assault against those who remain, as with Waco and Ruby Ridge.

Requests for the video footage of the killing are being requested from the government.

Press conference of Shooting... ABSOLUTE BS..THE SHERIFF IS A DEAD GIVEAWAY OF GUILT

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly