We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

I have laid out the events of this event because I felt that this would happen. Any one who has followed this story close knows that there was a lot of corruption surrounding the land transfers.The protesters were doing it right and exposing the criminal acts that run deeper than Burns Oregon. All the way back to the Clinton era..There were so many Politicians jumping on board with the gravy train of greed. When a sitting Govenor calls for a quick end to the stand off by the Feds. common sense tells us that there is something to hide...Now a Great Patriot die`s trying to bring health to our Constitution. I for one will not let Lavoy Finnicum!s death be in vain.My hope is that at the very least his death will open the eyes of some  who were not sure.or were in denial of just how bad things are. My fear is that too many will just stick their heads back in the sand.

Views: 398

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My guess is that the Sheriff is a liability for the Judge. There just might be a hunting accident in his no so distant future.. It is time to turn up the heat. Did any one notice how close the judge was to the sheriff during that press conference..That judge was sweating every word that came out of the sheriff`s mouth.

Thanks for the addresses. I can do something there. Will have to be very careful, though. Don't want to encourage anger on their side.

Analysis of the video continues, already it is clear what was presented is exactly what was intended to be seen.

Ive seen the hardware of the camera used discussed and one thing sticks out, the camera was not in the proper mode at all.

It does have a mega pixel IR mode which any competent operator gathering intel would have used and any question of gun shots answered. 

Believe what you wish but we are far beyond using the old incompetence excuse.

Any sufficiently crafted malice is indistinguishable from incompetence.

The discussion on video:

https://www.facebook.com/allen.lardieri/videos/787303868040448/?fre...

The problem is,that It will be the Feds. investigating the feds.. Same as Ruby Ridge, and Waco...Were is The Truck Lavoy was driving.What did they do scrap it already...LOL. The way our country  is they could do that and only a small percentage of us would be out raged. Because the rest will just slop up the propaganda that MSM will dish out.

Yeah SSDD

Lets go vote some more... 

Exactly. The masses will vote for who the MSM nudges them to in the end..

Yeah no way around that, far too late to do much about the fools when they import them into the country by the bus loads.

Cannot say there wasnt a chance to do otherwise but fairly sure that fading opportunity died back in 2011/12. So may as well try and prepare for it though I hardly see a clear path to do so.

Maybe Im wrong, I hope with my last bit of the stuff that I am.

Bundy Brothers & 5 Others Found Not Guilty on ALL CHARGES in Malheur Wildlife Occupation

For all the mainstream media driven commenters and constitutionally illiterate people who have been badmouthing the Bundys and their stand at the Oregon Malheur Wildlife Reserve, both Bundy brothers, along with five others, have been found not guilty on all charges.

The Associated Press reports:

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) - A federal jury has found Ammon Bundy and his six co-defendants not guilty on all charges for taking over a federal wildlife refuge in eastern Oregon earlier this year.

Led by Bundy, the defendants were part of a group that occupied the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge last winter. They were charged with conspiring to impede Interior Department employees from doing their jobs, through force, threat or intimidation.

The defendants said they were engaging in a peaceful protest, pressing their case against federal control of Western lands and the imprisonment of two ranchers convicted of setting fires.

The jury was also deciding whether four of them are guilty of possessing a firearm in a federal facility. Two defendants, Ryan Bundy and Kenneth Medenbach, were charged with theft of government property.

One juror was dismissed during deliberations and an alternate was brought in. The jury was in its fourth day of deliberations when Judge Anna Brown asked them for a verdict.

"A very quick verdict almost always means a verdict for the government," said Medenbach's attorney, Matthew Schindler.

"The level of deliberation that's been undertaken in this case means we have jurors who are very interested in applying the burden of proof and making sure a complicated allegation of conspiracy has actually been proved in this case. It's not as simple as showing that people were at the refuge."

Marcus Mumford, Ammon Bundy's attorney was taken into custody by US Marshals following his repeated claim that his client was free to go. Several people claimed he was tased, while others alleged he was tackled.

John Lamb released a video of emotional reaction to the verdict.

Posted by John Lamb on Thursday, October 27, 2016

Others reacted similarly.

Not surprisingly, Oregon Governor Kate Brown, whose office conspired with the DC government to deal illegally wit..., voiced her disappointment with the jury's decision.

"While I respect the jury's decision, I am disappointed. The occupation of the Malheur Refuge by outsiders did not reflect the Oregon way of respectfully working together to resolve differences," she said.

What she actually meant was that they didn't fall in line like good comrades.

It was Brown's oversight that led to the murder of LaVoy Finicum by the FBI and Oregon State Police. Several supporters of the occupation took to social media to remind people that a man was murdered during this legal protest.

"But one is still dead. Now the feds should be charged with murder," wrote Sean Rogers on the Bundy Ranch Facebook page.

I could not agree more. It is not enough that these men were found not guilty. Now, justice must be brought on the heads of every single individual, including those in the White House, who had a hand in rounding these people up and in the murder of LaVoy Finicum.

Now, the Bundys will join other defendants in Nevada to face charges there springing from the 2014 standoff against hundreds of armed Bureau of Land Management agents.

In September, reporter Pete Santilli had all charges against him in....

Let's see if the tyrants in DC ramp up their efforts in Nevada, or if justice will once again prevail.

UPDATE: From reporter Pete Santilli via Deb Jordan's Facebook Page.

A message to our brothers and sisters (Jurors) in Portland Oregon, supporters across this great Nation, and around the world --
God moved so mightily today we felt the tremor of that NOT GUILTY verdict all the way from Portland Oregon to Pahrump Nevada! I promise you the same verdict is going to be read here too!
15 informants and hundred million dollars could not defeat the truth!
God has just put the Devil on notice that he's coming to Nevada and we are ready! #notguiltyinnevadaeither #freethepatriotsinnevada
~ PETE SANTILLI

http://freedomoutpost.com/bundy-brothers-5-others-found-not-guilty-...

So it is over?

No Hank. The  Liberty movement is just getting started.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly