We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

Hillary`s Health forces abrupt departure from 911 Ceremony

To early to know exactly why. But it does not appear to be good news for Hillary`s POTUS hopes. When her van pulled up to the curb to get her, reports say that she fell from fainting and lost a shoe under the car...More reports as they come in.

Views: 478

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bill had many-strokes

Good one!

BOMBSHELL! HILLARY CLINTON CONFESSES: ‘I’M AN ALCOHOLIC!’

Presidential contender Hillary Clinton is hiding a devastating health issue from voters – she’s an alcoholic and secretly went to detox before announcing her run for the White House. Get more about Hillary’s shocking confession, her medical issues -- and SEE a shocking photo showing why she’s not fit to run America. ONLY in this issue of GLOBE.

This is the sad truth of it...But the good news is. We have diagnosed it. You can not fix it ,if you do not know the truth of it...Hilary gives us many moments to see this. We need to keep hammering on the crime when she shows us. People will come along.At some point, I think it will be a mass movement of supporters moving away from her..Trump will hammer on the Basket of deplorable statement to be that wedge to drive between her and her supporters....Eric Trump tweeted out " It looks like we are going to need a bigger basket". That rings true to me. The support will grow. Our movement is SPOT ON. People will want to be part of this LOVE FEST Trump has going.

Just thought we should check this out

Looks like the Higher ups are considering who to replace her IF.  Joe Biden, Tim Kaine,?  wonder if the GOP has any plans for that - interesting times. 

To be honest Virginia. After watching Trump totally undoing any respect that the Clinton`s had going for them. I do not think Biden would risk having his legacy shot down like that.Trump will not be afraid to tell all about him too. All politicians have drank from the self serving waters of Washington DC...When Trump gets in office. He will not turn into a normal Republicrat. He will be an American leader period. He will reach across the isle and friend Democrats who have not drank from the selfish well.He will clean house. He will start knocking over the furniture and chasing the rats and roaches out of town.The dirt bags who have drank the most will be on top of hit list.The public do not see this coming because they worry about the issues Trump talks of. But the career minded politicians like Cruz and many like him will be worried the most.Politicians see this, because it effects their personal lives. The industry that they have worked hard to dig out their personal niche, is about to have an overhaul...We The People love it. But, the politicians are looking at it a little different.Even some good politicians have taken a sip from the waters I speak of. No one is perfect. 

Kevin,

Actually Biden would be the logical choice because due to most of his VP with 2 or 3 slip ups he looks benign and safe compared to Hillary and Trump. He could give Trump a real run for his money.

I just do not think he would want to come under attack like the others have. He would get destroyed. He is the opinionated old uncle Joe. But POTUS he is not.. He speaks very mean towards those who oppose his view. He is directly partnered to last 8 years of failed leadership. People want change, And Biden certainly is not that.

Trump has a huge lead. You put to much into polls. Just like the media. The polling industry is controlled by the Men behind the curtain.This election is over.. The only problem is the rigged system. Can they actually steal the election. Clinton`s only way of winning is if they can pull of the heist of the election. ...Remember there were 59 precincts  that did not have a single vote for Romney...That is impossible. The odds are so  crazy.Anyone who excepts it as possible is just plane ignorant or crooked.

Kevin,

I hope that's true but Biden is a very thick skinned professional and polished politician far far better than Hillary ever could be. I know that people want change but I hope there are not more people that have been bluffed into the rhetoric of the progressives about stability. Joe has also sidestepped many of the controversial agendas of the Progressives and that alone makes him more dangerous than Hillary

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly