Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

Views: 545

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Trump will have to deal with the NWO!
By Paul Walter
March 15, 2016
NewsWithViews.com

Perhaps the greatest surprise to emerge in the 2016 Presidential campaign is the depth of degradation to which the Republican National Committee (RNC) will go to maintain its power base. Or perhaps the greatest surprise is the players that have emerged to attack the populist candidate, Donald J. Trump.

Fox News and CNN (not exactly philosophically friendly competitors) are part of the scam. It was no accident that the attack against Trump, sandwiched between two candidates of Cuban heritage during the CNN debate, began just before the Texas primary. Ask yourself one question: To defeat Trump, what was the most important objective the CNN debate needed to achieve? Remember, it occurred in Houston just hours before the Texas primary. It was critical that Cruz defeat Trump in his home state. Thus the vicious attack against Trump began there and Cruz, as required, won his home state..
http://www.newswithviews.com/Walter/paul108.htm

Did the United States Just Elect a Monster?

No. Clinton’s team of cognitive scientists and professional persuaders did a terrific job of framing Trump as scary. The illusion will wear off – albeit slowly – as you observe Trump going about the job of President and taking it seriously. You can expect him to adjust his tone and language going forward. You can expect foreign leaders to say they can work with him. You can expect him to focus on unifying an exhausted and nervous country. And you can expect him to succeed in doing so. (He’s persuasive.) Watch as Trump turns to healing. You’re going to be surprised how well he does it. But give it time.

Charles , I see what you see. He can do it. But the Media is such a NWO tool of propaganda that it will be hard to over come.. And they have painted him as a monster. ..They do not care about honesty. At some point if the hate monger press catch some bullets I will not have one once of pity.Some are in the streets calling for the death of Trump.They need to be locked up ...That is not free speech..Rachel Madcow was way out of line today . Spreading false rumor about having proof that Russia was in touch with Trump campaign and helping him win. She says Russia admitted to it....This should be enough to lock her up. Now they try to say it is Trumps obligation to bring peace to the streets. As soon as he says anything . they will spin it and say he is not meaning it....I am so sick of this journalism.Back to your point about him being able to heal the wounds. Yes I do think he is that good. But his magic wand is a little worn out. He might need to brake out the crystal ball.

Seems that Soros and the DNC created a attack dog persona in those who believe Trump is wrong.  Would love to send these #NOTMYPRESIDENT nitwits a message - then you are not citizens of America, leave." 

Wonder if this was part of Obama's plan if all else failed - using his Martial takeover, EO 13603..

Gives me nervous fits.

What about this talk of running Michelle Obama in 2020, or what about Trump's Supreme Court appointees - need 60 votes because of that 1979 senate rule. Not covered by the Constitution but will the GOP play into the Left's hands, or make a correction on the rules.  Any bills that Trump and GOP want to push thorough, the Democrats could conceivably stop with this stupid rule.

Seems that there are so many ways Trump's plans for making America Great can be waylaid by the left.

It's protesting if it's against human rights violations,BUT,,if you take to the streets because you didn't get your way,,it's just whining.

Arrow is fair oh.

This is not protesting this is tribal thuggery! Thanks oboma.

Racism! Thanks Barry Obama.

This is pure racial hatred. These are losers who were just looking for reason to beat some white asses....

I hope to prove the Occupy Wallstreet protesters and the anti Trump protesters (and many in between ) are the same spawn of unions and Union controlled soros bilderbuerg bastards. They are the same people! They are a traveling Troupe of paid actors /anarchists.

I thought that has already been established and proven.at least here and on most of the right forums it is.

OK, how about stopping some of this at its core?
Here is the name of the person that started Occupy. My question is "is he being paid by say Clinton, the CIA or someone else sinister to stir up things?
According to Kalle Lasn, publisher of Adbusters magazine, culture jamming will become to our era what civil rights was to the '60s, what feminism was to the '70s, and what environmental activism was to the '80s. Culture jammers are a global network of media activists who assert that America is no longer a country, but a multitrillion-dollar brand, built on a cult of celebrity and marketing brand names. These brands, products, celebrities -- the spectacles that surround the production of culture -- are our culture now. https://www.amazon.com/Culture-Jam-Uncooling-Kalle-Lasn/dp/0688156568

....and.. says Kalle Lasn (Occupy Creator)..

I think this whole thing will stay fairly amorphous through the next big event on Oct. 6 in Washington. Then it will gain global momentum on Oct. 15 when the Europeans have their big moment in the sun. I think the big global catalytic moment may well happen on Nov. 3 or Nov. 4 when the G-20 is meeting in France. In the month following that these demands of ours will emerge and we may well find millions of people marching around the world.

Can you speculate about how these demands will emerge? Do you see leaders or spokespeople emerging? How do you see it playing out as a process?

The political left has always had problems with this. All my life I’ve been sitting in meetings where loony guys get up and talk, and eventually very little happens. This is the kind of weight that is dragging the political left down. We don’t seem to have the clarity of vision that for example the Tea Party has. This may be our undoing again. This whole movement may fizzle out in a bunch of loony lefty kind of BS.

Then again, at the same time, I’ve been in daily touch with dozens and dozens of people in cities all around the world who are involved in this. And I have a feeling that because of the Internet and a different kind of mentality that young people have, a horizontal way of thinking about things, this movement may not just come up with some really good demands and put incredible people pressure on our politicians, but a more beautiful thing may come out of this movement: a new model of democracy, a new model of how activism can work, of how the people can have a radical democracy and have some of their demands met. This new model may well be a new kind of a horizontal thing that in some strange way works like the Internet works.
http://www.salon.com/2011/10/04/adbusters_occupy_wall_st/

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal