We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

Views: 545

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anyone think this might be part of Obama's and Soros opening for his use of EO 13603 - Marshal law? 

You never know. I do think it is the mindset of NWO think tank.

we all know the racist BS is just that ,

what trump should worry about is him stacking his staff with high level GOP establishment types like reince prebuis .

it makes it look like he is being controlled , and that might not sit well with his supporters

Obviously they are no longer "main steam" and frankly I could care less what they cover.

Let them drum it up, it is all part of the process of digging a hole so deep they will never climb out.

I would say encourage them on this path but I want no innocent blood on my hands.

If this is a Soros plan then I would equate it to a football team spotting their opponents 35 points in the first quarter to make the crowd angry. Still wont say there does not exist some dusty folder marked "In case we lose" on it's cover. 

See even if these bozos start some serious shite I am fully confident our side straightens it out.

Electors are not going to throw the election as they have to go back home and live their lives and besides they are very republican. And even if they do our side will sort it out.

There is nothing these people can do except harm random innocents, prepared folks just need to stay that way. 

Remember when you see all this utter non-sense that the NDAA made legal the use of propaganda on the American public.

Yeah it was always there but a few years ago it became legal and look what you have.

Be sure to thank Mr. West for his help in passing it. 

Yes the memory is in good shape and some things cannot be forgiven without correction.

Never forget in all the celebration that it was a Republican Congress that passed that horrid law. 

7 major City Mayor`s across America have spoke out against Trumps deportation of Criminal immigrants .This has now fueled and gave focus to the protests and riots. These Mayors should be charged with  in sighting  riots.

This is going to come back at them in the mid-terms of 2018. The left has many spots up for re-election.

Many center Democrats will leave their party.. Many more independents are being made by their stupid efforts of promoting anarchy. 

Protesters have sunk to new low. They now Protesting a Baptist Church. I hope all Evangelicals stay engaged in Political issue`s ...OUR PASTORS MUST PREACH CORRECTLY ONCE AGAIN.....http://www.dallasobserver.com/news/trump-protesters-target-dallas-f...

Where have all the Muhlenbergers gone. Political correctness has destroyed many good people....We need more Muhlenberg type Pastors to push back against P.C.http://www.heritageofthefoundingfathers.com/article11.html

Dallas Activist Dominique Alexander Sentenced to Prison
http://www.dallasobserver.com/news/dallas-activist-dominique-alexan...

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly