We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

For the members of We The People I think it would be nice for you to know Pete Santilli who shines the lite on the establishment trolls. He seems to be a Great American.

Views: 482

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Each of these is going to be unique in far too many ways to be considered "another" anything.

RR had no press coverage during the event, Waco had constant coverage for months. Waco is the far larger shame for us, we let that happen right before our eyes, even sadder is a lot of "conservatives" cheered the move against the compound at the time. Think on that a moment.

Perhaps the situation was not understood as some have claimed afterwards that of course retracted that position after the fact. Perhaps, but I wont bet a paycheck on it. Yeah we all have a share in what was allowed to occur, 

I wish we had as a group learned a longer lasting lesson from it.

Rhodes, that is the problem - we also let it happen. Now what, is there a way out of this situation without allowing the government to continue it's land grabbing program and terrorism?  (In my opinion, the Feds are terrorists.

I would be tempted to say the answer lay in the actions of those in Burns.

Multiply that by orders of magnitude.

There simply is no other way, notice the lack of a voting booth at that site.

I think that because this event is being documented like no other, That the Tyranny will be kept in check on this stage. At this point their seems to be a lot of chatter about Whistle blowers . Some local ,county and State politicians have done some wrong things ,and they are scurrying like Rats to cover up. This is early yet . But the Bundy crew has been to this rodeo before. The constitutional chat rooms are on fire about this event. The Feds are monitoring every thing. Hell just for writing about it here we are probably being checked out. That is what the NSA does. They already have their paper work filled out and applied for a warrent through the special court system set up to handle things like this. We the people know we must use their own tools of deceit against them and push back and not cower..MSM will go into a none event mode for they carry much water for the establishment. They gave up talking bad ,because they can not. To many people know the truth. If they can not in good faith put a bad spin on the militia, then they will just not report anything.Once it is obvious that these people are Patriots to most every one . Then fox will jump on the Patriot ban wagon to shore up their brand.....And then off to the next constitutional ccrises that needs patriots wrapped around it. This is how our Revolution will be won. Join it. Do not give in to Tyranny..

All of Pete`s live streams will be here for reference when this event gets back in MSM news cycles. Ammon`s daily update is about half way through this. And about 5 min earlier you can see a press conference.

Seems there are problems in Nevada also - enough that a long time fire chief has had enough. He retired and is standing with Bundy.

False Flag in Oregon? County Fire Chief Resigns after Undercover FBI Agents Pose as Militia Near County Armory

Following the Idaho Three Percenter's engagement with the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the bombshell revelation that there is an eyewitness to the Bureau of Land Management starting a fire at the Hammond Ranch, which was claimed to be the result of lightning, for which Dwight and Steven Hammond had to start backfires to protect their property and are serving five years in prison, Harney County fire chief Chris Briels, who has been the county fire chief since 1984, resigned his position and sided with Ammon Bundy and protesters in Oregon against the federal government. And by the looks of what Briels described, it appears that the FBI was getting ready to perform a false flag against the patriots who are occupying the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.

KATU reports:

The Harney County fire chief resigned Wednesday because he says he no longer trusts the local government.

Chris Briels stood next Ammon Bundy, the leader of an armed group that has taken over the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in Burns, and announced he had turned in his resignation to county Judge Steve Grasty.

Briels accused the Bureau of Land Management of land grabbing and supports the effort to hand over the land to ranchers, but he also feels betrayed by Grasty and other members of the county government, a first sign of fracture among local leaders.

Briels said Grasty confronted him when he questioned why some undercover FBI agents were at the county armory. He said Grasty told him to back off.

According to Briels, he has "served the community till the day he stepped on the soil."

He admitted in the press conference that his being aboard a "Committee of Safety" scared him because he "did not want a bloodbath in his county" because the militia might be called in.

However, just like the Second Amendment argument scares a lot of people who are hoplophobic, the reality is that when people understand what the constitutional militia actually is, they should be far less frightened of militia than they should be of their local police officer.

Briels went on to elaborate that since he began this journey with the Bundys, he has "learned more about the Constitution of the united States" and says it should be "first and foremost in everyone's mind."

"It has to do with our rights," said Briels. "It is so important for everyone to understand what's going on."

Briels went on to say that they were barred from meeting in county buildings regarding any of the redress of grievances, which Ammon Bundy and those surrounding him are seeking.

Briels and others have sought a peaceful reconciliation through dialogue, but at every turn they have been met with those who only want what the feds want rather than what the Constitution demands.

In stating that he wanted everyone, including law enforcement, to return safely to their homes, Briels said, "I want to figure out what we can do as citizens of the united States of America to retain our rights. I guess that must be a bad thing."

"No sir," said one observer.

He then referenced Judge Grasty's words claiming that Breils is and "old man and… has nothing left" that his "perception is all wrong." Briels would not even address him as "judge" because he deemed that term of respect as something unworthy of Grasty, which I completely agree with.

He then went on to add, concerning his resignation, "I will not work for a government or a person who I do not believe in or have faith in. I will not work for someone I don't trust."

Former Chief Briels echoed the words of our founding father in stating the right of assembly and right to free speech to address the various problems cause by the federal government's overreach concerning land. According to Briels, he has been intimidated in many ways, but still he stands strong.

He then referenced the FBI at the armory around 8:40 in the video, and said the one of his friends said he needed to look into it. Upon following the men who were showing up at the armory, Briels said he eventually stopped behind them when they stopped the men and asked them what they were doing and they told him that they were looking for a place to start a business. They then told him that they were not at the armory, but when Breils told them that he followed them from the armory, they said that they were only there to look at the deer.

Thought Briels went up to the see the Country Sheriff, David Ward, he was not allowed, even though he had taken pictures of the men's vehicles. So much for a constitutional sheriff! Instead of meeting with Briels, Ward told him he was to call 911. Can you believe this?

However, Briels called 911 and the dispatcher told him that the license plates were those of undercover FBI agents. Yet, it as Judge Grasty who told Briels he was the one causing everyone to fear, when the opposite was true, and the Briels has no right to question what undercover FBI agents are doing at the county armory.

"What do you think?" asked Briels of the media and the American people. "Do I have the right to talk to another human being? Do I have the right to ask what's going on in my community?"

"This is absolutely appalling to me," said Briels.

While Briels life has been, in his words, "turned upside down and inside out" since joining the committee, he was asked why he didn't distance himself from the event surrounding what is taking place in Oregon, he responded that the only place he knew of that had ostriches was the zoo.

"I never learned to stick my head in the sand, and I stand before you right now and will not stick my head in the sand, and anytime anybody has any questions of me, here I am," he thundered.

More men of the caliber of Chief Briels are needed in our day and age. These must be men of conviction, not of compromise like our current politicians and those that follow them. The must be dedicated to the truth and resolve. Thank God, Chief Briels has seen the light and seen what tyranny actually is and what freedom actually is. May God give him grace to stand in the face of adversity and may God give others the same grace not only to save men from sin, but to be courageous defenders of liberty!

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2016/01/false-flag-in-oregon-county-fire-...

......Harney County Fire Chief speaks about false flag and a Judge Gratsky that no doubt has something to hide

..Town meeting in Burns run by communists ...Pete gets tossed out for nothing much This You Got to see ...It is sick how some in community are so brain washed. Meeting was certainly set up as a psyop...To hide the truth.

Yeah well look who educated their minds.

It is tough to throw off that kind of indoctrination, in fact one would have to posses a misfit gene in the pool to even attempt it so give your ancestors credit. It is the same gene that made this entire proposition we call a country even possible and now it is classed a mental defect.

Welcome to science fiction playhouse.

It took some years of mental corrosion for a towns population to get like that.This county  over a couple decades went from the wealthiest county in Oregon to the poorest. The population has decreased by 50% or more. This is all the work of Tyranny. Pushing people out by ruining the economic stability that the Town prospered from. In one part of Pete`s stream, he was talking to some one who located documents that the Judges lawyer firm. was paid as to lobby for the protection of the Sage Brush Grouse to He put in for 4 thousand hrs. of lobbying time. Cant wait for that  to come out. ..I think I will keep this thread going to document this story. Like Pete says. It will make history. I t would be nice if our country can have a constitutional win for a change.

Perhaps certainly worthy of attention.

Wont venture into prognostication but I find the displays of human nature intriguing. My issue resides solely with those that insist on seeing an entirely black or white color to events before acknowledging the right to resist.

Resistors are trouble makers err?

Such a brave new world we have made.

Anyway what we have is the results of 70 or so years of serious statist indoctrination in the form of education, thanks to the greatest generation and the boomers that followed.

How do you get past that? I have no idea, some do most do not.

You must see.. LOL Pete goes off the hook calling for a Protest to surround the FBI compound to tell them to leave the county..Protest is scheduled for 2 O`clock Saturday afternoon... He has his bull horn in hand..WOW This guys got brass onions.I will be impressed if he does it. We shall see.  My guess is he will.. What say you ?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly