We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

For the members of We The People I think it would be nice for you to know Pete Santilli who shines the lite on the establishment trolls. He seems to be a Great American.

Views: 482

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If he gets some participants, he will do it. (I believe, anyway.) Just is getting more and more dramatic out there. Sure hope the citizens start getting the true picture of what is going on.

Virginia, I pray over this as I research. This Pete Santilli is a loud mouth who I do not think I would hang out with. But I kinda like how he is in the face of the tyrannical authorities. He is just a loud mouth shock jock who just happens to be a good American. The reason I started this thread with his name was to kink of separate his videos from the other research. I like the fact that he has a live stream and is willing to stay there to get this event documented. I truly see this event to be a model on how to restore our Constitution in a peaceful yet an in your face ,not taking no for an answer way. ....I plan to put only Pete`s stuff here. I will only bring other stuff to either prove what he says or disprove what he says. I think he will exaggerate just a wee bit..lol.. check that. a whole lot.  

....this video has bad audio..The wind was blowing on mic. He didnt put the wind block on it

......Pete Goes to FBI compuond to confront them with a protest

...........This video is same as above . it is shot from different camera.

Pete is all about the constitution..The Tea Party gets a little watered down because so many only think the Tea Party is for conservative issues. That is the dividing factor with in. Here on We The People USA is for citizens dedicated in preserving our Constitutional Republic...Regardless how you stand on issues. We all have the same rights from God.

This link is to Pete Santilli`s radio show....At some point I am going to schedule an on air interview. If any one has a Question that you can think of that needs to be cleared up. Let me know. I will be inviting Pete`s chat room and listeners to come here and check this site out..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5obtfR5Fito............Feds take kids from Mom and Dad Cooper..

That is a loaded question there Kevin.

Wouldn't even know what to ask to be honest unless he knows something we don't and the only question we don't know is when is enough too much?

So does he know something we do not?

Rhodes ,I am thinking it will not matter what I ask. Pete seems to be loaded with ego. He will just keep talking his points of view. Any way my main objective is to get some of his listeners to come here and mix it up with us. He has a fairly good base . I have seen his # of listeners hit 2k.  And that would be 2K constitutional minded listeners...We shall see..Once the show gets down loaded ,I will bring it here .

.....The Cooper kids are back with their mom...

.................On Santilli`s Radio show,Pete say`s he has heard through the internet grapevine That George Soros left wing organizations are funding protesters to go to Burns and protest the Bundy Militia Group....He said it is estimated that 1200 will be bused in...Pete promises to get in their faces with his bull horn. ..After watching him follow up on his Promise to protest the FBI compound, I do not doubt that these left wing loonies are in for a right wing verbal beat down...We shall see.

Radio show....This is Pete`s morning show 1-19-16... It is about the burns community.

Pete`s has hit 2.5 million views since he started in Burns. This says to me that people are paying attention to this event . Even though the MSM has not been running the story. .. The Constitution ts winning and the government media does not want you to know.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly