We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

The big Lie. 

Joseph Goebbels:
"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State."

The Democrats created the big lie and to defend it they created the PC culture. Today in America you will note there is no tail to large told by the left that demands apology from the PC culture. On the same token you see there is no truth to small from the right that an effort by the PC culture will not demand silenced.

Freedom of speech in PC culture basically says what ever the left wants us to believe is good and everything else needs to be censored.

Look at the media war coming from the left today, they tell us we all want illegal Mexicans and Muslims in our country. They tell us if we don't want them we are racists and bigots and make every effort to convince us if we don't want them there is something wrong with us.

That's another big lie and we see and hear it through the media everyday, and when anyone points out that many of these Mexicans are rapists and thugs the PC culture comes to the rescue by not reporting it and telling us this is not the view of the majority just a few conservative crazies. We see the deaths at the hands of Mexicans, we see the growing drug problem because of our borders to the south.

The left says the war on drugs is a failure so lets legalize it and let those incarcerated out of jail, those crazy conservatives want to build a fence and patrol it, they want criminal aliens deported. However the big lie lives on in the media telling us all forget it, your neighbor does not want it.

If you take the time to read the Qur"an you would be shocked, researchers have stated this is the most violent religion http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/11/research-islam-really-is-the-worl... and yet the media and the POTUS lies and tells us the Qur"an is peaceful.

The Muslim religion teaches it is not just OK but you must lie to the infidel if need be to further the cause. It teaches killing the none believer is righteous these are not the acts of a friendly religion.

I am proud to be a crazy conservative, I don't want illegal immigrants taking benefits away from Americans that need them. I don't want to see 94 million Americans out of the work force as millions of illegal's take jobs at ridiculously low wages. I don't want to go to a football game a mall or a restaurant in fear of a Muslim attack. I have a concealed carry permit not be cause I want to carry a gun but because the left forces me to as they bring a new level of fear in to American streets in the form of illegal's and Muslims.

If I'm crazy to support Trump and Cruz because they want what I want then so be it, at least if enough of us crazies get out and vote we can take back our country from those smart people who want to destroy it.

I even say God bless America, just more proof of how crazy I really am.

Views: 1038

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The mainstream media is out to get Trump again over his desire to stop Muslim imagrents from entering the country until we figure out what's taking place. They say its a firestorm from the left and right point to presidential candidates but who are they?

Of course the democrats then Kasich Rubio and Bush, wow do we really care what those people think. It is not American to bring people to the US who want to kill us.  No where in the constitution are we required to do so. The constitution spells it out, congress and only congress has the right to decide who to let in and who not to.

your right DV We dont have to let those who want us dead in...but their is this thing called the first amendment and it protects religions from the gov....so maybe Mr Trump should read it and then change his words to say stop the terrorists...not Muslims....so whats next blacks or might it be irish...or we say no more eastern Europeans...they are a real pain in the arse...

WORDS HAVE MEANING!!!

trumps statement makes it clear he does not know the CONSTITUTION  

Immigration is not bound by the BoR as the potential immigrants are not within the jurisdiction of the US, illegal immigration is also on the same ground.

Using it in the way you have is just not logical or rational.

Still waiting on an answer for that other constitutional question I posed. 

BUT IT DOES SAY THAT CONGRESS SHALL MAKE no LAWS EITHER WAY ABOUT RELIGION oopS!! cap loc

now if trump was a constitutional scholar he would know that it is the congress that has the power to regulate imigration not the potus...SO WHILE THOSE SUPPORT TRUMP TO BAN AN ENTIRE RELIGION...maybe they should push to take that power away from potus and put it back where it belongs and then we can go about vetting immigrants the way they should be...

why would someone complain about Obama using EO and then cheer trump for saying he will use them....I'M SO CONFUSED ...

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

No state religion and no impeding religion on these shores. That is it.

The ones that are here are covered and cannot be singled out by the feds. How this has anything to do with immigration which Congress has pretty much unchallenged sway is beyond me.

I am not cheering Trump I am defending the Constitution of the USA. 

Now given the Constitution is not a suicide pact then if a particular religion was to make a threat of itself by killing people then I doubt the framers intended it to impede their progeny in working the issue out. See this is why the Constitution was not intended to apply to the states beyond the requirement for a form of government and other designated points.

One could charge the entire religion with insurrection just based on the Koran texts and the acts of its adherents if one were to be honest.

The constitution only applies to US citizens and has no bearing on laws effecting who we accept immigrants from. The constitution only states the congress has the sole responsibility to create such law. 

Actually its a restriction on the acts of government within its jurisdiction and does not respect citizenship if prohibited acts are executed. One may violate it in Texas concerning an Englishman, one cannot violate it in England against an Englishman, which actually explains a lot.

Where things get a little messy is dealing with US citizens on foreign shores, but that was once fairly worked out until the document was thrash canned by the American people. 

Immigration is outside the jurisdiction of the document other than the granting of Congress the power to regulate as they see fit. 

THANKS RHODES was just about to say that ...better coming from you since ms constitution doesnt listen to me

your right ...only congress has power to create law...NOT THE PRESIDENT...that would make him a dictator

Congress has delegated powers to the executive since the War of the States.

Remember that little thing that upsets us from time to time? Yeah that one

How did you think all these agencies popped up?

Again should Trump win I doubt it would be difficult for them to just to delegate more, it is what they do and yes it makes whomever takes the oath a dictator including your guy just by virtue of that wrongful delegation.

my real problem is by making this case it gives other pres. power to not allow ...lets say Catholics, or baptist or any other religion...so its a slippery slope

but for congress to pass a law that no muslums are allowed is in my opinion making a law based on religion

so a better mind than mine will make the final say...hey we can always depend on SCOTUS to get it right...

trump would have been better to leave the religion out and make it about people coming from terrorist nations or those that are currently war torn and put focus on real vetting... 

and why is there no talk about refugees going home after the conflict...just relocating them

Trump is the only one calling it for what it is. Killing is in the Islam religion. It is called Jihad. Trump says we should not allow people here who will kill for their religion. And he is getting told he is wrong for saying it. That should show us our flaws in our immigration laws..The law needs to be updated to the times.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly