We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

The BILDERBERG GROUP RUNS The WHOLE SHOW.......EVERYTHING

Many of you know I am passionate about sharing what I know and what I am finding out more about these elite rulers who are hell bent on achieving a NEW WORLD ORDER. My intent here is to bring forth people, corporations , industries such as Hollywood , news-media and etc.as it pertains to The Bilderberg Group...I hope to keep it interesting as well as enlightening.

Views: 506

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As it should be jack . Problem today is people coming here to Cary on their home land in our land rather than assimilate. I was however just pointing out that "court jews"like Soros are in every culture and we may have to "talk about religion" to weed them out.

JMHO

how does one's religion with equating what kind of person he is...if you associate religion to a person's behavior you are making the claim the religion is part of the problem. What part of the Jewish religion are you concerned with?

This video lays out how the Shadow Government ( dark government ) runs everything from behind the proverbial curtains. It will help you understand how it has been done right under our noses.  

Just an fyi
Applying God’s Law: Religious Courts and Mediation in the U.S.
http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/08/applying-gods-law-religious-cour...
However only one religion today still has active large radical factions.

Charles all religions have customs and in America, no religious custom can trump US law. Secondly, how does that answer my question on associating Soros as a Jew to his ideological position?

While about 500,000 of his fellow countrymen, women and children, almost all of them Hungarian Jews, were being exterminated by Nazi Germany, this POS Soros, a Jew himself, called it “the happiest time of my life”.

Soros collaborated with the Nazis rounding up the Jews to send to the extermination camps, and confiscating their property and belongings, and said he had “no sense of guilt” about what he did, and found it “exhilarating”, and liked the feeling of “absolute power”.
http://www.theblogmocracy.com/2012/02/20/the-real-george-soros-an-e...
AKA "court jew"

and what exactly does the Jewish religion have to do with that fact? Soros was a Jew who turned against his own people, does that make him a bad Jew, no it makes him a bad person. A Jew can be a bad person just like a Christian can be. Their religion has nothing to do with the actions of that person, is my only point. Bringing up that Soros was a Jew does not add any value to the story. If he is a bad person his action will reflect that.

If you go back to the original reply that was exactly the point , there are in every religion those who seek not to destroy their homeland , but ours and we have to talk about it not ignore it.

Guess you only see what U want.

Stick me with a fork , I'm DONE!

me to Charles...his religion has nothing to do with his interest to destroy America....otherwise, all Jews have the same intentions. Skip the labels and the comment is fine.

He is a Hungarian, checking, I find no indication he ever became an American. So to my way of thinking. he is an illegal. Suppose this will allow him to make a run for the Presidential office.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly