We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

THE TEFLON DUO ARE SURGING...HEARTLAND HAS AWAKENED

GettyImages-498513818

Epic Fail: Establishment Plan to Stop Trump ‘Anemic, Underfunded, U...

Matea Gold and Robert Costa at the Washington Post update the Republican Establishment’s struggle against 2016 frontrunner Donald Trump–and its failure to attract big-money donors such as the Koch brothers or legacy operatives such as Karl Rove.

ted-cruz-trololol

Ted Cruz’s Surge in Polls Angers Rubio Supporters

Haters from the Rubio camp and those Democratic Party talking points-spewing armchair quarterbacks, who think they can accurately foretell the future when it comes to the 2016 Republican presidential primary race, have better come to terms with the fact that Senator Ted Cruz is very much “electable.”

Views: 1126

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OK mac I will give you that...but that has nothing to do with my point about trump and his refusal to talk about it and what it stands for as a bedrock of thew

USA and how because of that he is NOTHING  like Ted Cruz...

I think it's going to be a run off between Trump and one or two other candidates. It will also be modified by the Establishment old guard leadership with Karl Rove deciding who the establishment want. Then it will be a fight because Rove don't like Cruz either. I think the arrogant Idiot will still push Bush.

my drunk ass daddy used to tell me that if nobodies buying you ain't selling....so its hard for me to see how rove is even a factor ....oh wait I forgot about mindless hive minded drones....

push Bush all he wants just goes to show that theres a sucker born everyday

god help us all

I went to see Trump in Sarasota yesterday and it was amazing the number of people and the lines to get in. I have been to Roberts Arena many times for many events and never seen such a turnout. It was even larger then Romney's turnout before the general election. The crowd was over half woman and even though the photos I've seen online don't show the racial mix there were a surprising amount of blacks and Asians. All in all it really demonstrated Trumps popularity in the home state of Bush and Rubio. When Bush and Rubio spoke in Tampa a much larger city the venue for both held under 1000 people and they where not packed. 

Long live Trump with a Cruz VP

You betcha DV............

I was at my Parents house for Thanksgiving, yeah they are in their 80s, and they are very pro Trump.

My dad asked who I was going to be voting for and I replied as I do here I dont have a horse in that race so I doubted anyone. 

In the past this would have brought on a bit stronger reaction but instead now they just nodded and said "None of them really matter much do they" and left it there. They actually agreed that after electing Rs to the House and Senate none them did what they were sent to do in DC, NONE.

What this represents is a further awakening to the realities of our current condition.

They love Cruz but they are not so hypocritical as to say Obama didn't meet the criteria defined in the Constitution, true enough, and yet Cruz does just because they agree with what he says. They just flat dont even consider him for that reason.

Take Cruz out and all that remains is Trump. I was proud of them to be honest.

So why Trump ... you know why.

Why not Cruz... you also know that one.

Oh yeah almost forgot... Roll Tide 

You do have a horse in the race or you would not be posting here. I find your story astonishing considering all the conservatives in the country are so fired up about voting and kicking some Rino but. If Trump did nothing else he woke up the silent majority and has energized them to take back america. Washington is losing power to the people and all this positioning by the ruling class is prof they know they are in trouble. It truly is a sign of just how desperate they really are. 

When Ted Cruz pulled an upset over a siting senator with more money then god, it was clear the strong message from the right is what Texas wanted, in this cycle that view has built steam and that steam will show on election day.

God Bless America

No actually I do not have a horse in the race.

I post here not to promote any candidate but just offer a viewpoint for consideration.

Oh they were fired up to get rid of the Rhinos, thrice in fact, and each time to find that nothing really changes.

If the revolutionary war were fought with the same milquetoast backbone displayed by Congress, Lexington would never have happened.

Are you saying Cruz is in ANY way a natural born citizen? If so then address it.

I like Cruz but he just does not meet the qualifications set by the document that created the office.

That is no little thing if any form of legitimacy is to remain. 

Granted I dont see any now...

Takes a lot of digging through this, but seems one Justice said no to Obama, but the Dem party decided that wasn't true. And of course, this 1875 ruling was not about the Presidential legality, but about a woman's right to vote.   Also, in Article 1 section 8 of the Constitution it states that "The Congress shall have Power to lay and collect taxes ........................." etc

and in the 3rd To sentence it reads "To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization, and uniform laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the Unites States:"

So it appears that Congress has the OK to determine naturalization. (Of what though, again vague.) 

Anyone really understand what is right in all this gobblily gook?  

Romanticpoet's Weblog

"Evil is powerless if the Good are unafraid" ~~Ronald Reagan

U.S. Supreme Court (in 1875) Has Ruled on Obama’s Eligibility!! **Plus Pelosi and DNC Conspiracy in 2008?**

By Craig Andresen  December 2, 2011

The National Patriot

According to the United States Supreme Court, Obama is ineligible to be the President. That’s right, you read that correctly. The United States Supreme Court has ruled that Obama is ineligible to serve as President.

It’s not that you haven’t been paying attention lately and yes, you can be excused for missing the ruling as it came down, not in the last few days but back in 1875.

This is the argument currently being made by the Liberty Legal Foundation.

The Liberty Legal Foundation has filed not 1 but 2 lawsuits, one in Arizona and the other in Tennessee neither of which have one single thing to do with Obama’s birth certificate OR challenging whether or not Obama was born in the United States.

There is no need for either in regard to these lawsuits.

At the core of this action is a simple request that Federal courts uphold the Supreme Court ruling. Both lawsuits, and the Liberty Legal Foundation promises there will be more, would render it impossible for the Democratic National Committee to place Obama’s name on the 2012 ballot.

Here’s the crux of it.

Back in 1875, the United States Supreme Court, in Minor v, Happersett, ruled that:

“Natural Born Citizen” was defined as children born of two U.S. citizens – regardless of the location of the birth. It found: “The Constitution does not, in words, say who shall be natural-born citizens. Resort must be had elsewhere to ascertain that. At common-law, with the nomenclature of which the framers of the Constitution were familiar, it was never doubted that all children born in a country of parents who were its citizens became themselves, upon their birth, citizens also.”

Obama’s problem, by his own admission and records of the State Department is this:

Obama’s father was not a United States citizen.

Therefore, via Minor v, Happersett and the United States Supreme Court in 1875, Obama is ineligible because, since his father was not a U.S. citizen, Obama is not a natural born citizen.

For a person to run, as his or her party’s nominee for President, the party must issue certification that the person named is eligible under the United States Constitution to become President.

Because the Constitution does not specify the definition of “Natural born citizen” it was left to the United States Supreme Court which, in 1875, defined it as a person born in a country of parents who were its citizens and, Obama’s father was NOT a U.S. citizen.

Bring this up to your liberal friends and they will laugh at you and call you a right wing nut job for  saying Obama is ineligible but  the quick and accurate response is clear. YOU are not saying this, and neither is the Liberty Legal Foundation. Obama is ineligible so sayeth the United States Supreme Court and if they care to attempt to label the United States Supreme Court of 1875 as right wing nut jobs…so be it and good luck with that.

If the Democratic Party should certify Obama, in the face of this ruling, they would be acting in a fraudulent manner and according to the actions being brought by the Liberty Legal Foundation, it is the political parties which are solely responsible for that certification and the Liberty Legal Foundation intends to hold BOTH parties accountable.

To be specific, the case of Minor v. Happersett was not intended as to solve the question of Presidential eligibility at all. That case was in regard to a woman’s right to vote and while the case itself didn’t draw this specific issue into question, the Chief Justice, Morrison Waite, did, in fact address it in the issuing of the Supreme Court’s decision.

“The Constitution does not, in words, say who shall be natural-born citizens. Resort must be had elsewhere to ascertain that. At common-law, with the nomenclature of which the framers of the Constitution were familiar, it was never doubted that all children born in a country of parents who were its citizens became themselves, upon their birth, citizens also. These were natives, or natural-born citizens, as distinguished from aliens or foreigners. Some authorities go further and include as citizens children born within the jurisdiction without reference to the citizenship of their [88 U.S. 162, 168]parents.

As to this class there have been doubts, but never as to the first. For the purposes of this case it is not necessary to solve these doubts. It is sufficient for everything we have now to consider that all children born of citizen parents within the jurisdiction are themselves citizens. The words ‘all children’ are certainly as comprehensive, when used in this connection, as ‘all persons,’ and if females are included in the last they must be in the first. That they are included in the last is not denied. In fact the whole argument of the plaintiffs proceeds upon that idea.”

No doubt, liberals will attempt to cling to this line:

“Some authorities go further and include as citizens children born within the jurisdiction without reference to the citizenship of their [88 U.S. 162, 168]   parents.”

Note that the Chief Justice Waite follows that with:

“As to this class there have been doubts, but never as to the first.”

In this, the Chief Justice, and therefore, the Supreme Court makes clear that the one definition to which there is no doubt is:

“…that all children born in a country of parents who were its citizens became themselves, upon their birth, citizens also.”

Keep reading here……..

==========================

Related Link:

A MUST READ! Absolute Proof Of A Democratic Party Conspiracy!!

Excerpt:

Canada Free Press has just published a blockbuster by JB Williams!  It’s a long, but extremely important article.  I’m just excerpting the key elements here — my apologies to Mr. Williams for the hatchet job.

Basically, the Democratic National Committee, the Chair of the Party convention, the Secretary of the Party, Party offices in each of fifty states, and maybe many, many more, have knowingly and wantonly defrauded the American election system and more than 300 million American citizens.

It appears that they have filed a fraudulent “Official Certification of Nomination” for Barack Obama and Joe Biden in all 50 states — they knew Obama was ineligible.

They plotted and planned an act of evil, unlawful, treacherous fraud in a blind quest for unbridled political power, and they hoped that you would never catch it.  They almost got away with it too.

They snuck it past fifty state election commissions, the US Congress, the US Supreme Court and Justice Department, the Federal Elections Commission and countless members of the Electoral College nationwide.  Not a single member of the “drive-by media” caught it either, or if they did, they decided to become complicit for their own political reasons.

All 50 states have bogus certifications.

The proper legal text used on the DNC Party “Official Certification of Nomination”

2008 DNC Certification Document #1

reads as follows;

“THIS IS TO CERTIFY that at the National Convention of the Democrat Party of the United States of America, held in Denver, Colorado on August 25 though 28, 2008, the following were duly nominated as candidates of said Party for President and Vice President of the United States respectively and that the following candidates for President and Vice President of the United States are legally qualified to serve under the provisions of the United States Constitution.”

The document is signed by Chair of the DNC Convention and Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, DNC Secretary Alice Travis Germond and Colorado Notary of Public Shalifa A. Williamson.  It is dated August 28, 2008.

However, this document was never delivered to a single state DNC Office for state certification, and it was therefore, never presented to any state Election Commission as certification of Obama and Biden.

Instead, a very similar document was delivered to fifty state DNC offices, that those offices certified to each of fifty state Election Commissions, who then date-stamped the document and stuck it in a file cabinet, and proceeded to place these “certified” candidates on the ballot.

2008 DNC Certification Document #2

This is the legal certification text on the DNC certified nomination document used for the DNC ticket:

“THIS IS TO CERTIFY that at the National Convention of the Democrat Party of the United States of America, held in Denver, Colorado on August 25 though 28, 2008, the following were duly nominated as candidates of said Party for President and Vice President of the United States respectively and that the following candidates for President and Vice President of the United States are legally qualified to serve under the provisions of the United States Constitution.”

The reference to Obama’s constitutional eligibility is missing.  It had been removed from the document sent to the states.

The bogus version is in the Election Commission files of all fifty state Election Commission offices, and state DNC headquarters, complete with date stamps, matching signatures, even the same Notary of Public authentication.

Summary:

•  The DNC drafted, signed and notarized TWO slightly different versions of their Official Certification of Nomination documents, not one.
•  One of those documents had complete legal language, and one of them was missing the text concerning the constitutional eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama.
•  The version which is absent any certification of constitutional standing for the office of President is the version that was filed with every state in the country, and the one used by the DNC to elect Barack Obama President.”

This means they knew Obama was ineligible from day one.

Arbitrary power is most easily established on the ruins of liberty abused to licentiousness.

– George Washington

So the conventional wisdom is therefore that BO has a sounder claim to be qualified than Cruz.

Yeah depends on what is believed but if we accept BO was born on US soil then that is the point that makes it so. Why go one step further?

So think about it, shall we hold up a constitution with one hand and sent it on fire with the other???

I couldn't but I guess I am fairly a dinosaur. Whatever fault I find in the document I state plainly, I don't just pretend it is not there. 

Virginia you are one of the hardest workers and best researchers in this tea party..That said..I would have to see what Mangus Colorado says on this..he has said the the supreme court is one of the biggest usurpers of them all. not saying you are wrond ( and not taking up for Obama) just not sure since I am no constitutional scholar myself...Hope Mangus will read this and comment on it....

Rhodes...good post..and Roll Tide back atcha....

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly