We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

I hear and see so many people referring to islam as "radical" or "moderate" but that is a fallacy spread by fools who apologize and make excuses for a murderous cult dedicated to satan, and those cowards who hide behind political correctness so they don't "offend" the perpetually offended satanists. The "moderate" moslems are those who silently support the murder of "infidels" but are not yet actively committing murder.  They quietly accept the premise of islam to remain under the radar for now but do not denounce murder as a means to spread their satanic doctrine.   Salman Rushdie, a moslem, wrote a book about the Koran.  he called the book "The Satanic Verses" and now lives under a threat of death for his impertinence to tell the truth about satan's commands to his minions to kill everyone who does not bow to him.  People who fail to see or refuse to acknowledge the evil of islam will fall victim to its satanic purpose eventually.  If they think pandering will save them they are in for a rude awakening because islamists cannot even get along with each other.  when the minions of satan are not killing Jews or Christians they are killing each other.  There are two sects of the satanic cult, sunni and shiite,  and they hate each other as much as they hate "infidels".  A comparison would be seeing Southern Baptists and traditional Baptists killing each other but we don't see Christians killing each other over trivial bullshiite do we?  Satan is the father of lies and evil, and those who worship him feel the need to hate and kill anyone they consider to be different in any manner .

READ MORE:

http://www.conservativedailynews.com/2015/11/there-is-no-radical-or...

Views: 1348

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

people didn't vote for mitty the poo because he is Obama lite.  the gop has been running campaigns designed to lose because they agree with the new world order agenda just like the demokrats. if they wanted to turn this nation around they wouldn't be nominating people like McCain and mitty.  the gop cheats and opposes any real conservative, such as they did Matt Bevin.  the gop is not the friend of patriots. if republikrats had any integrity or patriotism they would give fuhrer Obama more opposition than lip service.  they don't show me anything worth supporting.  the republikrat congressman I campaigned for in 2012 sold us out the second he got elected.  I am tired of voting for the lesser of two evils and getting stabbed in the back after I do.

It's a sad statement that you speak. And, unfortunately, there are many out there who feel the same. (My husband is one.)  He would consider Cruz or even Trump, but any of the others, NO. And he followed his thinking by voting for the third party in 2012. What can I say, tried as I could, his vote was not changed. So Obama got in, again.

Obama got in through fraud and manipulation of voting machines by new world order minions.  Cruz isn't eligible, just as Obama isn't and I won't vote for him for president under any circumstances.  I voted for mitty in 2012, the last time I will ever vote for the lesser of two evils.  If I can't vote for someone rather than against the worse choice I might as well not vote.  sorry to say but that is the case.  voting for the lesser evil is still voting for evil and I won't do it any more.

I also voted for Romney, and I voted for Ross Perot - Clinton won.  I personally believe that Obama is not legit, and am concerned about Cruz. After re-reading the Constitution a few days ago, I believe he just might be OK. It all depends on just what is meant by natural citizen. I always thought they had to be born here, and both parents were true citizens at the time of birth.  Seems that some legal eagles believe he is legit.

At least he is willing to show his birth certificate, and has not hidden any of his history. Obama did more, refuses to show any of his history. Buried it behind closed doors, even his school records.

Can understand your feelings, too.

natural born citizen as defined as born of 2 citizens and born on American soil by the supreme court in 1875, Minor vs. Happersett.  Cruz's father was a citizen of cuba at the time and Ted was born in Canada. Some legal eagles have declared fuhrer Obama eligible also but he isn't and neither are Cruz, Rubio, or Jindal.  Just because demokrats ignore the Constitution doesn't mean we should because we want someone elected.  I like Cruz very much but will not vote for any ticket with him on it as pres or vp

Thank you, I knew about that, however, when so many judicial and legal  (so-called) experts gave their opinion that he would be eligible, I hoped. Now as for Vice-Pres. I believe that he would be eligible, even though if the Pres. left office early, he'd be the fill in. Based on what I read in the Constitution it only says natural-born about the Presidential candidate..

You know what? I wonder when it became necessary to hook the Pres. and the VP. together on one ticket. I'd like to see it go back to the original - and if they were not of the same party, wonder what excitement that would do for our country. Just a thought.

since vp is next in line and Cruz is ineligible to be pres he is also ineligible, by extension, to be vp.  many don't care about the Constitution if it doesn't work to their liking.  I know you are not in that category but many are. most of the so-called experts are only experts when their opinion matches what they want, just like fuhrer Obama.  sorry to burst your bubble but Cruz won't ever be eligible, and I REALLY wish he was because I would vote for him in a heartbeat if he was, even if it meant voting for that narcissistic phony, Donald trump the white Obama!!!!!

This is what I like to see, Lets put pressure on the Senate to go along with it;

this is another toothless feel good thing by republikrats to fool people into thinking they are doing something, which they aren't.  ryan has watered this down so much already that it is worthless!!!!!

It's a start towards the right direction Bob, just a start.

It's a feignt to fool We the People.  that is all republikrats do these days, pretend to act.

As much as I would like to see it happen, nothing is going to happen overnight or all in one fell swoop except us losing unless we start doing something proactively. This is a start and it must be moved forward at every turn.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly