We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

Donald Trump is licking his chops. He has a good chance to win the Republican nomination. He knows he can beat Hillary as I do also. .Donald is in the know of people that can take Hillary And Bill out of the picture for good. The Career politicians are not privy to the same knowledge that Mr. Trump is. This is a little sample of what I mean.

Views: 1604

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am not sure you are referring to my post, Rhodes but I will assume you are. Please note any of my past predictions. No Trump is not gaining any ground. He is maintaining his projected lead and getting the support I would expect he would get.

This came from the Miami Herald of 8/25, 100% media establishment and hardly a Trump fan.

Florida's Sec'y of State has reported, that the number of counted but not yet tallied Absentee Ballots from senior citizens in non-urban areas of the state,who have not voted over the past 20 years in the national election, has exceeded 900,000 and they're stilling counting; an astonishing development if validated. What does this mean? Since these are not 'likely voters', they have never been polled!!!

Is this the election of Omens?

MMMMM. Could be!

I am thinking Trump voters....That is only thing that makes sense to me. I can not see someone who has not voted in 20 years would all of a sudden figure to start caring again just to vote for Hillary.. Maybe I am wishful thinking but. that is how I see this......OOOORRR. Something smells funny. I can not see the bigger percentage of these votes going to her..NO WAY. Does not make sense.

Not so much replying to any one of these posts, but I have knowledge of 2
Obama voters (both elections) that are now planning to vote for Trump. Not sure what that signifies, though.

Trump Has Won More Votes Than Romney Had At This Point in 2012
Donald Trump has yet to win an outright majority in a primary or caucus – though he's getting closer, pulling in 46 percent of the vote in Nevada. But he's winning massive numbers of votes.

Mitt Romney won Nevada's caucus in 2012 with about 50 percent of the vote. He did so by pulling in roughly 16,000 total votes – roughly the same number that second-place finisher Marco Rubio pulled in this year. Donald Trump, by contrast, more than doubled Romney's total, garnering 34,500 votes.

That pattern has played out across all of the early states, which are seeing huge Trump-inspired (and, at some level, anti-Trump-inspired) turnout.

All told, Trump has now won approximately 420,000 votes. After the first four states had voted in 2012, Mitt Romney had won about 311,000 votes. Back in 2008, meanwhile, eventual nominee John McCain had won a little more than 250,000 votes after Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina, and Nevada had voted.

Before the primaries got underway in earnest, many assumed that Trump would fare more poorly than his poll numbers indicated because so many of his supporters had rarely voted in the past. But with this election, the past has not been a reliable predictor of future events.
http://www.weeklystandard.com/trump-has-won-more-votes-than-romney-...

it is no surprise that Trump has shown more voter support than Romney or McCain in the early voting primaries, Trump is a well-recognized celebrity. It is becoming clearer as each primary is held Trump will see a clear path to the nomination. The general election will be a very different story for Trump. He will find it very difficult to gather the necessary votes in many key states to carry him to victory. I hope.

Here are the facts. In Ohio ,Kasich holds big lead on Hillary.http://www.cleveland.com/open/index.ssf/2016/02/unlike_rest_of_gop_... Trump has lead over Kasich in his own State.http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/270374-poll-......THESE ARE THE FACTS

Trump will always be competitive in any republican primary/caucus state so I am not surprised he has a lead on Kasich. In a general election, the picture changes greatly. Trump will have a difficult time gathering enough support from the voters in Ohio to win that state.

Competitive LOL. You are living in some kind of bubble Jack. New Hampshire ..Double digit win...South Carolina ..Double double digit win. Nevada....add Rubio and Cruz together and they still come up short. .........That Jack is called dominance. In Nevada he lead in all major sectors.Women,Latino, African American.Rich, Poor.Christians....So for you to say he could be competitive, sounds like you do not see what the facts say.The establishment is in such a panic they now throw a Hail Mary with Romney coming out with some tax BS. All you progressives will now hang your hat on that hoping to find something. That is pathetic. I have pretty much been watching to see if I could get behind one of the Candidates since My guy dropped out.Standing on neutral ground has opened my eyes . I could see clearly because I had no selfish agenda. I truly had an open mind. I am blessed to be able to do that..It is really not that hard if you have the right teacher. The establishment will be crushed this election season I hope. The crony capitalists will loose their grip on politicians.  But then again there is always the assassination ploy that evil can play....So I will only hope and pray that evil does not get a clear shot  LIKE I SAID THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GET REAL.

Kevin, I simply said the truth, Trump would be competitive in any republican primary that does not rule out that he could dominate any one particular state primary. I have stated from the very beginning it would be difficult for any one candidate to knock off Trump especially if he got early momentum with these many candidates in the race. Had the primaries started with two or three major candidates Trumps chances of success would have been reduced. 

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly