We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

Donald Trump is licking his chops. He has a good chance to win the Republican nomination. He knows he can beat Hillary as I do also. .Donald is in the know of people that can take Hillary And Bill out of the picture for good. The Career politicians are not privy to the same knowledge that Mr. Trump is. This is a little sample of what I mean.

Views: 1604

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

GE moved plants to Mexico and employs Union workers at a fraction of union wages in the US. Point is, mafia has a piece of the action no matter what GE does not pay taxes yet we pay the bills for illegal aliens to get a free ride. They are terrorist and you Jack are to be SHUNNED because you do not love truth, justice, and the American way.
We give away everything to everyone and WE are the bad guy? Bite me.

I haven't a clue what you are talking about Hank? I worked at GE for 13 years both union and management positions in several plants. I can tell you stories about some of the union plants that I have direct knowledge. I can also tell you stories of the numbers of people GE has helped with their careers. GE was not a bad place to work if you wanted to learn and were not afraid of taking risks. 

Sterilization is the bill Clinton plan. Americanize, planned parenthoodize, sterilize. Each new illegal gets a credit card. Each has a 10 dollar monthly fee. Taxpayers pay the fee Visa collects the fee. Then, taxpayers put food stamps and health care on the card. The government adds the illegal to the global citizen database. When Visa eliminates cash citing security from the terrorit's boogeyman, Bill Clinton and his satanic minion will rule your life.
Jack I know you are clueless.The facts are verifiable. What do you disagree with?
GE does not pay taxes. The unions drove them off shore. Unions are really the mafia shaking down corporations. It does not matter that you dispute the truth. If you continue being contrary for the sake of disruption I will remove your account from this blog.

I am clueless Hank because I can find no verifiable evidence that GE paid no federal income taxes. Can you provide a source? The unions drove most of the businesses they operate to non competitive businesses because of the quality work done at these plants. GE and many other international companies expanded their operations in foreign countries for many reasons, one being avoiding the high tax rate in the US, better quality of workers overseas and cost efficiencies being closer to the markets. Hank, why are you making the assumption that I am trying to be disruptive. As I stated I worked for GE for 13 years so I have some knowledge of the company. You have a right to your opinion but wouldn't it be reasonable that I should have a right to mine? What is wrong with discussing different views and presenting facts and let each person draw their own conclusions on what is the more accurate story? We never learn anything by silencing others, but you can do as you please.

Jack you effectively silence others when you consistently na-say every word a person says. GE has an effective tax rate of 7%. That is lower than yours. GE is in bed with crooked Obama and driving business off shore is bad for America. 

Just because a corporation does good civic works does not mean they are not greedy crooks. All of them put on a show for the community and the press even as they dip your fries in beef tallow.

You just like to argue.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/beltway/2011/04/08/the-unholy-marriage-...

http://www.cleveland.com/business/index.ssf/2011/03/ge_ceo_jeffrey_...

At one point back around 2008 GE owned MSNBC .They only wanted to control the narrative and get a left winger elected.

I know that many businesses were driven out, my dad had a small business. And he had several issues with taxes, and the threat of unions taking over. He finally gave up and sold out.  Also, Gisholt Manufacturing in Madison, WI - no longer there; Red Dot Foods, in Madison (and I worked there for 2 years), now gone. And oh, I was there when Red Dot Foods owner committed suicide. Why, because his wife and son sold him out to : Lay Co. of Georgia - now Frito-Lay co. Again, jobs were lost when these companies faced union takeovers and taxes.  Of course, this was before Obama, so it is an on-going issue. Oh, I did forget about Oscar Mayer Foods Corp. Taken over by Phillip Morris, then turned over to their Kraft business managers. After 45 years with them, working many office positions, including balancing the books monthly, I have a much different perspective about business issues.

Now Oscar Mayer is going away in Madison, and 6 other locations.  Wonder why. This change is after Obama.  So I believe that others know more about what is going on, I only have my basic accounting experience with Oscar Mayer, and that was ended in 2006, when I retired.

Hank, I still don't know where you are getting your information on GE's effective tax rate? Of course GE is going to cozy up to federal government officials because it has a lot of financial interest invested in what happens in Washington. That is called smart business planning. GE chairman's salary is determined by the board of directors of the company and $15 million is not a high salary for someone running a corporation of that size. As a conservative you shouldn't be concerned what someone makes. The market makes that determination. If I am arguing you are following suit. I am not accusing you being argumentative or even wrong. I am just point out my views just the same as you do, only I try to be more civil that allows for sharing of views. 

Jack, you are trying to make it sound like you are right and I am wrong. I provided the links in my comment. If you can't read I can't help you.
Apparently this is where you want to be in a pissing match with someone.
This is the last warning you're going to get.
And to think I was going to invite you to the klan meeting tonight.

Hank, first you tell me GE pays no federal income tax and the you tell me they pay an effective rate of 7%. Which is it, no tax or 7% and where did you get your source. Those are not arguments, I am trying to agree with you but my information differs from yours. I still don't know what you are warning me with and I am sorry I won't get an invite to the klan meeting. Losing the opportunity to learn something is always disappointing. Lighten up Hank, the world is not on your shoulders.  

7% is nothing. Jack you are like my old cat. I put food in his bowl and he looks at me like he's lost so I point to his food and he looks at my finger.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly