We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

TRUMP SAYS CRUZ WILL BE HIS VP CHOICE IF HE WINS THE NOMINATION BUT TRUMP WANTS THE TOP SPOT ON THE TICKET

By soopermexican

After a few jokes about who he might pick for a Vice President on his election ticket if he won the nomination, el Trumpo finally intimated who he would pick.

From the Hill:

Donald Trump on Tuesday named Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) when asked about his possible running mate in 2016.

“Ted Cruz is now agreeing with me 100 percent,” he said when asked about his vice presidential pick, according to Lifezette.

“Well, I like him,” Trump told radio host Laura Ingraham during her broadcast. “He’s backed everything I’ve said.”
Unlike most of the Republican presidential hopefuls, Cruz has mostly refrained from attacking Trump, even appearing alongside him at a rally in September against the Iran nuclear deal.

The pair has also struck similar tones on topics such as border security and illegal immigration.

Still, Trump suggested late Monday that he will turn on Cruz if he becomes a threat to his front-runner status.

“If he catches on, I guess we’ll have to go to war,” he told host Joe Kernen on CNBC’s “Squawk Box.”

Of course it’s Cruz! He has said already that he believes he is the anti-Establishment candidate, and it’s clear that Ted Cruz has been trying to situate himself as the fallback for Trump’s followers if he begins to lose in the polling.

Would Ted take the position if that’s how the election broke? We have many months of speculation left!!

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/trump-reveals-who-hed-pick-as-vice-preside...

Views: 857

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Christie For President

“Gov. Chris Christie is exactly the conservative Republican needed to take the fight to Hillary Clinton next fall and then get about the serious business of defending us and rebuilding our economy,” the Union Leader newspaper’s editorial endorsement reads.

Obama DACA Susan Walsh Associated Press

White House Asks High Court to Hear Amnesty Appeal Before 2016 Elec...

U.S. Solicitor General Donald Verrilli is asking the Supreme Court to deny a request from Texas and 25 other states for a delay before considering whether President Barack Obama’s executive amnesty is illegal. The Court should resolve the case before its term ends in June 2016, Verrilli says.

South Carolina

EXCLUSIVE: Team Carson Refutes False Anti-Trump Rove Narrative

Sources close to Dr. Ben Carson are pushing back on what they say is a false narrative being offered by GOP establishment consultant Karl Rove, in which Rove is attempting to give off the impression he is helping Carson to take on 2016 GOP frontrunner Donald Trump.

Donald Trump

Donald Trump Declares: ‘Second Amendment 100%’

On November 28 Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump told supporters in Sarasota, Florida, that he is “Second Amendment 100%.”

Screenshot

Huckabee: Obama ‘Always’ Tells Us ‘We Just Don’t Have the Same Virt...

Republican presidential candidate and former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee said that President Obama “always sort of lifts his head, puts his nose up in the air, and tells us that we’re just not as strong morally, and we just don’t

Carson in Jordon @TheRealBenCarsonTwitter

EXCLUSIVE: Ben Carson Visits Syrian Refugees in Jordan: ‘We Must Fi...

GOP presidential candidate Dr. Ben Carson plans to put forward “real solutions” for the United States to help Jordan, which is currently housing 1.4 million refugees, following Carson’s trip to Jordan over the Thanksgiving weekend where he spoke with Syrian refugees and officials during visits to several medical facilities, adding that he was delighted to learn about the humanitarian efforts by other countries to help assist the suffering refugees.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/

Thank you for all of this. It's taking me time to digest everything, but my grandson will be here to read all. He needs to understand what he voting for.  

Thanks Virginia for this comment..I really want to perform a service  here for all who love to read..gathering conservative articles into a convenient place to read them..These articles are more in depth and more interesting than anything that I can write..I am not a blogger and I love reading them myselg....I am about to read them myself...:)

The CAIR Effect: See
Something, Do Nothing
Creators.com, by Michelle Malkin    Original Article
Posted By: KarenJ1- 12/4/2015 12:18:42 PM     Post Reply
As news of the San Bernardino jihadist shootings blared on airport TVs, I spotted a TSA monitor flashing the now ubiquitous message: “If you SEE something, SAY something.” (Snip) While the White House pays lip service to homeland-security vigilance, it consorts with Islamic terror sympathizers who attack vigilant citizens and law-enforcement officers at every turn. Yes, I’m looking at you, Council on American–Islamic Relations. After seeing CAIR’s bizarre press conference with the San Bernardino jihadists’ family members, here’s what I’d like to say to them: You are not to be trusted. You put damage control above border control and jihad

An Islam of Their Very Own . . .
National Review Online, by Andrew C. McCarthy    Original Article
Posted By: KarenJ1- 12/4/2015 12:14:27 PM     Post Reply
The day after the San Bernardino jihadist attack that left fourteen dead and even more wounded, my old boss, Rudy Giuliani, came out and said what most sane people are thinking. After hours of pained, halting, incoherent babbling by public officials from President Obama on down about whether the mass-killing by two heavily armed, obviously well-trained Muslims constituted a terrorist attack, Rudy exploded: (Snip) The government denies that terrorism is caused by Islamic doctrine. This is a triumph of willful blindness and political correctness best illustrated by former British home secretary Jacqui Smith, who might as well have been speaking

Sens. Rubio, Graham Vote To Continue
Muslim Immigration From
Countries With Jihadist Movements
Breitbart Big Government, by Julia Hahn    Original Article
Posted By: happywarrior- 12/4/2015 11:30:19 AM     Post Reply

A pivotal vote on Muslim immigration split the Republican presidential field in the Senate—with Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) 43% and Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) 80% voting to continue to allow large-scale Muslim immigration and Senator Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) 97% and Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY)93%voting to pause Muslim immigration. The amendment, offered Sen. Rand Paul, would have suspended visa issuances to more than 30 Muslim countries with active Jihadist populations. Graham and Rubio were both members of the Gang of Eight, which proposed legislation that would expand Muslim immigration, and Paul and Cruz were both op

The CAIR Effect: See
Something, Do Nothing
Creators.com, by Michelle Malkin    Original Article
Posted By: KarenJ1- 12/4/2015 12:18:42 PM     Post Reply
As news of the San Bernardino jihadist shootings blared on airport TVs, I spotted a TSA monitor flashing the now ubiquitous message: “If you SEE something, SAY something.” (Snip) While the White House pays lip service to homeland-security vigilance, it consorts with Islamic terror sympathizers who attack vigilant citizens and law-enforcement officers at every turn. Yes, I’m looking at you, Council on American–Islamic Relations. After seeing CAIR’s bizarre press conference with the San Bernardino jihadists’ family members, here’s what I’d like to say to them: You are not to be trusted. You put damage control above border control and jihad

An Islam of Their Very Own . . .
National Review Online, by Andrew C. McCarthy    Original Article
Posted By: KarenJ1- 12/4/2015 12:14:27 PM     Post Reply
The day after the San Bernardino jihadist attack that left fourteen dead and even more wounded, my old boss, Rudy Giuliani, came out and said what most sane people are thinking. After hours of pained, halting, incoherent babbling by public officials from President Obama on down about whether the mass-killing by two heavily armed, obviously well-trained Muslims constituted a terrorist attack, Rudy exploded: (Snip) The government denies that terrorism is caused by Islamic doctrine. This is a triumph of willful blindness and political correctness best illustrated by former British home secretary Jacqui Smith, who might as well have been speaking

Sens. Rubio, Graham Vote To Continue
Muslim Immigration From
Countries With Jihadist Movements
Breitbart Big Government, by Julia Hahn    Original Article
Posted By: happywarrior- 12/4/2015 11:30:19 AM     Post Reply

A pivotal vote on Muslim immigration split the Republican presidential field in the Senate—with Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) 43% and Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) 80% voting to continue to allow large-scale Muslim immigration and Senator Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) 97% and Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY)93%voting to pause Muslim immigration. The amendment, offered Sen. Rand Paul, would have suspended visa issuances to more than 30 Muslim countries with active Jihadist populations. Graham and Rubio were both members of the Gang of Eight, which proposed legislation that would expand Muslim immigration, and Paul and Cruz were both op

http://www.lucianne.com/?s=4965

Just HALF a joint of cannabis ´causes
psychosis-like effects in healthy people
that´s similar to schizophrenia´, say experts
Daily Mail [U.K.], by Lizzy Parry    Original Article
Posted By: PageTurner- 12/4/2015 10:51:16 AM     Post Reply
Smoking cannabis can induce psychosis-like effects, similar to the symptoms people diagnosed with schizophrenia endure, scientists have said. While past research as come this this conclusion in the past, the mechanisms underlying these effects are less clear. Now, a team of scientists at Yale School of Medicine have found the active ingredient in marijuana, delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (delta-9-THC) increases random neural activity, known as neural noise, in the brains of healthy drug-users. Their findings suggest increased neural noise may play a role in the psychosis-like effects of cannabis. Dr Deepak D´Souza, a professor of psychiatry at Yale, said: ´At doses roughly equivalent to half or

R-TA-Wide_2

Loretta Lynch Vows to Prosecute
Those Who Use ´Anti-Muslim´
Speech That ´Edges Toward Violence´
Daily Wire, by James Barrett    Original Article
Posted By: ScarletPimpernel- 12/4/2015 10:31:11 AM     Post Reply
The day after a horrific shooting spree by a "radicalized" Muslim man and his partner in San Bernardino, California, Attorney General Loretta Lynch pledged to a group of Muslim activists that she would take aggressive action against anyone who used "anti-Muslim rhetoric" that "edges toward violence." Speaking to the audience at the Muslim Advocate´s 10th anniversary dinner Thursday, Lynch said her "greatest fear" is the "incredibly disturbing rise of anti-Muslim rhetoric" in America and vowed to prosecute any guilty of what she deemed violence-inspiring speech. Assuring the pro-Muslim group that "we stand with you," Lynch said she would use her

The end of Sears is ´very near´
Business Insider, by Ashley Lutz    Original Article
Posted By: NorthernDog- 12/4/2015 10:27:23 AM     Post Reply
Sears has been crashing for the past decade. The retailer, which also owns Kmart, reported a loss of $454 million in the third quarter. The massive loss is the latest in 10 years of declining same-store sales. Sears´ comparable sales declined 9.6% in the third quarter, while Kmart´s declined 7.5%. Executives blame weak results on warmer-than-usual fall weather that kept consumers from buying items like coats and gloves. They say that the brand is investing in its "Shop Your Way" loyalty program, which offers personalized deals. But many retail experts believe Sears is denying a darker truth: It is beyond the

Sorry, Lindsey Graham. Republican
voters WANT mass deportations.
Washington Post, by Greg Sargent    Original Article
Posted By: Drive- 12/4/2015 9:31:56 AM     Post Reply

Senator Lindsey Graham continues to win plaudits for the remarkable, off-the-cuff speech he delivered yesterday, in which he excoriated his party’s extremism on immigration as political suicide. Graham said the route to winning the White House is not to maximize GOP base turnout, but rather to halt “the incredibly hateful rhetoric driving a wall between us and the fastest growing demographic in America,” i.e., Latinos. Graham added that “most” of those who come here illegally “are good,” and mocked the idea (embraced by Donald Trump) of “forced deportation.” “We’re literally gonna round ’em up. That sound familiar to you?” Graham said.

U.S. Granted 680,000 Green Cards
to Immigrants From Muslim-Majority
Nations in Past Five Years
Washington Free Beacon, by Adam Kredo    Original Article
Posted By: chicodon- 12/4/2015 8:22:42 AM     Post Reply
The United States has granted 680,000 green cards to immigrants from Muslim-majority countries over the past five years and is expected to grant another 660,000 over the next half-decade, according to Department of Homeland Security statistics. Between 2009 and 2013, DHS issued some 680,000 green cards to migrants, including refugees, from Iraq, Pakistan, Egypt, and Bangladesh, among other countries. Another 660,000 green cards are likely to be granted over the next five years though this number could much be higher. The increase in immigration from Muslim-majority countries has been in the spotlight since the Obama administration announced its intent to

Speaker Paul Ryan takes charge with
an ambitious agenda -- and beard
Investor´s Business Daily, by Andrew Malcolm    Original Article
Posted By: SurferLad- 12/4/2015 8:21:52 AM     Post Reply
For someone reportedly reluctant to become head of the raucous caucus of the House Republican majority, Paul Ryan has hit the floor running in his first month and already drawn a distinct -- and promising -- contrast with his predecessor. Thursday with his first major policy speech, the 45-year-old Wisconsin native and father of three put on full public display the new face of the congressional GOP. It has a beard. Also, a youthful, earnest energy, A crisp, no-nonsense style. A genial openness. Here´s how the 54th Speaker in U.S. history, second in line to the presidency, began his opening

Trump relents after
withholding medical records
Politico, by BEN SCHRECKINGER    Original Article
Posted By: Drive- 12/4/2015 8:19:33 AM     Post Reply

Donald Trump says he is in good health, but voters up to now have had to take his word for it. Trump once said that all presidential candidates should release their medical records. But so far in the 2016 race, he had declined to release his, and a campaign spokeswoman had not responded to multiple requests for comment about the candidate’s health records stretching back to October. Story Continued Below On Thursday, three hours after this article was published, the billionaire businessman relented, tweeting that he´ll release his records within the next two weeks. "As a presidential candidate, I have instructed my long-time

Friend: Victim, shooter debated Islam at work
Breitbart News, by Staff    Original Article
Posted By: DaddyO- 12/4/2015 8:07:20 AM     Post Reply
The latest on the mass shooting at a social service facility in San Bernardino, California (snip): A friend says a man who was killed in the rampage at a Southern California social service center worked with one of the shooters and they had a heated conversation about Islam two weeks before the attack. It’s not clear if the discussion was a factor in the attack. Kuuleme Stephens says she happened to call 52-year-old Nicholas Thalasinos while he was at work and having a discussion with Syed Farook. Thalasinos identified Farook by name and told her Farook believed Islam was a peaceful

Why Liberal Media Hate Trump
Townhall, by Pat Buchanan    Original Article
Posted By: Judy W.- 12/4/2015 6:46:32 AM     Post Reply
In the feudal era there were the "three estates" -- the clergy, the nobility and the commons. The first and second were eradicated in Robespierre´s Revolution. But in the 18th and 19th century, Edmund Burke and Thomas Carlyle identified what the latter called a "stupendous Fourth Estate." (Snip) The fourth estate, the press, the disciples of Voltaire, had replaced the clergy it had dethroned as the new arbiters of morality and rectitude. Today the press decides what words are permissible and what thoughts are acceptable. The press conducts the inquisitions where heretics are blacklisted and excommunicated from the company of decent men, while

Pelosi: No right to moments of silence
without action on gun violence
The Hill (Washington, D.C.), by Mike Lillis    Original Article
Posted By: Desert Fox- 12/4/2015 6:34:28 AM     Post Reply
Congress has no right to moments of silence for victims of gun violence unless lawmakers intend to take action to prevent it, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) charged Thursday. "Gun violence is a crisis of epidemic proportion in our nation," she said during a press briefing in the Capitol. "We´ve had far too many moments of silence on the floor of the House. And while it is right to respectfully acknowledge the losses, we can no longer remain silent. "What gives us the right to hold moments of silence when we do nothing to act upon the cause of the grief?" Pelosi´s

US to demand Jewish Duma suspect´s rights
Arutz Sheva [Israel], by Ari Yashar    Original Article
Posted By: Attercliffe- 12/4/2015 6:31:16 AM     Post Reply
In a bizarre turn of events, the US has promised to get involved to make sure the Jewish state does not breach the rights of a young Jew, who is among several being held on vague suspicions of involvement in the lethal Duma arson this July. The parents of one of the suspects, who holds US citizenship, turned to the American consulate in Israel as well as several US Senators, asking for them to take action to protect their son´s rights. In their letter, the parents noted that their son is being prevented from speaking with a lawyer, that he is being

72 employees at DHS on terror watch list - 12/4/15 December 4, 2015And it gets worse. More

This is how a democrat see's America:

This is how I see America:

My word....I am gone for a bit and look what you're up to ....Laughing my head off....The Donald will love that one...Good for you DV..you  sure are a handful...Keep up the good work and all the fun as well....

Buzzfeed Ben Smith (Thos Robinson / Getty)

Buzzfeed Effectively Bans Pro-Donald Trump Opinions from Site

Buzzfeed editor-in-chief Ben Smith has proudly tweeted an internal memorandum he sent to staff in which he allows and defends their use of terms like “mendacious racist” to describe Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump on social media.

Lifers to Planned Parenthood Shooting

Alex Swoyer

Poll: Majority of Americans Believe Ordinary People Do Better Job T...

2016 Presidential Race

Republican Presidential hopeful Carly Fiorina speaks during the 2016 Republican Jewish Coalition Presidential Candidates Forum in Washington, DC, December 3, 2015. AFP PHOTO / SAUL LOEB

Carly Fiorina: Bring Back ‘Warrior Class’ Generals Petraeus, Flynn,...

GOP presidential candidate Carly Fiorina says if she’s elected President of the United States, she would bring back “the warrior class” of generals, such as General Petraeus, General Flynn, General Keane and General Mattis.

Republican presidential candidate Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) speaks during a 'Students For Rand Rally' at George Washington University November 19, 2015 in Washington, DC. Sen. Paul continued to campaign for the Republican nomination for U.S. president. (Photo by )

Rand Paul: Marco Rubio Is The Weakest Candidate On National Defense

Sen. Rand Paul calls his presidential competitor Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) “the weakest” of the Republican presidential candidates when it comes to national defense. “Rubio has never been very good with border security, he’s pretty much has been an open

Graham127

Lindsey Graham: ‘Another 9/11 Is Coming Here’

Sunday on a special broadcast of “Justice with Judge Jeanine” on the Fox News Channel, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC), a candidate for the Republican presidential nomination, warned another September 11, 2001-type attack is coming to the United States. Graham also

quayle

Dan Quayle: Trump Has Wanted to Be in Office for a Long Time

On Sunday, New York City’s AM 970 host John Catsimatidis spoke with former Vice President Dan Quayle his “The Cats Roundtable” program and the two discussed GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump. “If you look at it today, Donald Trump’s the man to

SAUL LOEB/AFP/Getty Images

Marco Rubio: Obama’s Islamic State Speech ‘May Have Made Things Worse’

Sen. Marco Rubio delivered a live response on Fox News to President Obama’s televised Oval Office Address on the threat posed by Islamic State terrorists.

Ted Cruz at Debate CNBC

Ted Cruz Vows to ‘Destroy ISIS’ and ‘Shut Down Broken Immigration S...

GOP presidential candidate Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) bashed President Barack Obama for a “partisan speech” from the Oval Office on Sunday night, during Obama repeated his strategy to defeat the Islamic State.

Rubio126

Rubio: Obama Speech ‘May Have Made Things Worse in the Minds of Man...

On Fox News Channel’s wrap-up of President Barack Obama’s Sunday night address to the nation, GOP presidential candidate Sen. Marco Rubio offered his thoughts on the speech. According to Rubio, Obama’s speech rang hollow in reassuring Americans about their safety

REUTERS/Mark Kauzlarich

Hillary Clinton: Jerry Falwell Jr. Is Helping the Islamic State by ...

Democratic presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton accused Rev. Jerry Falwell Jr. of giving “aid and comfort” to the ISIS jihadis by suggesting that Muslims are linked to Islamic jihadi terrorism.

Screenshot

GOP Candidates Bash Obama Speech, Donald Trump: ‘Is That All There ...

Moments after President Obama finished his brief primetime address from the Oval Office on Sunday night where he repeated his strategy to defeat the Islamic State (ISIS), GOP frontrunner Donald Trump posted on Twitter, “Is that all there is? We need a new President – FAST!”

Anthony Pidgeon/Redferns via Getty Images

Singer Macy Gray Updates Holiday Classic: ‘All I Want for Christmas...

Macy Gray is out with an updated version of “All I Want for Christmas” just in time for the holiday season—but the singer’s Christmas wish list may be too much for Santa to handle.

<> on December 3, 2015 in San Bernardino, California.

Round Up: GOP Candidates’ Reponses to San Bernardino Terror Attack

Five GOP presidential candidates provided specific ideas on how to prevent terrorist attacks, following the San Bernardino jihad shooting, while Democrats continue to push for gun control.

carson

Carson: Hillary Has Most Foreign Policy Experience — ‘You See Where...

This week on “Fox News Sunday,” Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson said that simply having a lot of foreign policy experience is not necessarily a good thing when one considers Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has had the most of

Jeb Bush

WaPo: Jeb Bush Has Nothing to Lose from a ‘Sustained Attack on Trump’

Chris Cillizza at the Washington Post argues that Jeb Bush’s massive campaign war chest could be the Republican Establishment’s only hope to take out Donald Trump–and he has no reason not to use it.

kab

Kasich: ‘I Don’t Necessarily Believe’ Trump’s Poll Numbers

Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union,” Republican presidential candidate Gov. John Kasich (R-OH) said he does not believe the polls favoring his opponent Donald Trump and pointed to a crowd’s reaction at a rally in Ohio as evidence. When asked if he

Jennifer Granholm

Granholm: Trump ‘Stoking Fears,’ ‘Empowering Our Enemies’

Sunday on ABC’s “This Week,” former Gov. Jennifer Granholm (D-MI) accused Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump of “stoking fears. Granholm said, “What he is doing is so stoking fears. I mean there’s fear out there but he’s breathing oxygen like a dragon

Jeb126

Jeb: ‘Donald Trump Is Not Going to Get the Nomination’

Sunday on ABC’s “This Week,” Republican presidential candidate former Gov. Jeb Bush (R-FL) said his opponent Donald Trump’s “message of division” is not what country needs. Bush said, “Donald Trump is not going to get the nomination. I have enough confidence in

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly