We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

Crooked politicians must be held accountable for the crimes they have done. Trump is the only one who will do it. To elect a POTUS who will not prioritize fixing our criminal political system will not be good enough for me.We will not get another one like Trump ,who will bitch slap the evil out of Washington politics..No one can deny that Trump is crazy enough to do it. But he needs us to want it fixed. He can not stand alone..This is that time in history. The time that many have hoped. Turn your back on this opportunity,and we are done. THAT IS THE TRUTH OF IT.

Views: 12414

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I donate, and I believe the Tradesman does also but I never asked him if he did.I do know he's active with boots on the ground like I am. We both help get people registered to vote, get absentee ballots sent to them,help get people to the polls, and keep an eye on our respective clerks to insure the ballots get sent to our active servicemen and women in a timely manner.

"I'll try one more time; It's NOT the President that counts, It's Congress and the State Legislatures"

Lets examine this statement much closer:

Ross Ramsey, the executive editor of The Texas Tribune, writes a column for The Tribune.

Nearly 80% of Harris County’s voters pulled the "straight-ticket" lever when they voted in 2008, ignoring all the pages of candidates’ names and just voting for one party or the other. Democrats had a slight edge in straight-ticket voting in that county that year. In Tarrant County, the Republicans had the advantage.

When low-information voters, let’s put it charitably, do not know much about the people they are selecting, the ""straight-ticket lever"" gives them a cheat: just vote for the party of your choice.

The political parties like it, but is it a good idea?

Dan McClung, a Democratic consultant in Houston, estimates that 70 percent to 80 percent of DFL traditional very low-information voters would never even get down to all of the local judicial races on Harris County’s long ballot without the straight-ticket lever.

Those races are the part of the election left to partisan relatives and close friends, and to people who just like "the sound of one unknown name over another", and to the people who vote on the basis of a partisan flag.

There are relatively few low-information voters who even know anything about the down-ballot candidates. These are not politicians who get on television much or who have well-financed ground game oriented campaigns.

That leaves party affiliation.

If all that the low-information voters have is the party label, that’s actually enough information that approximately 80% of the low information voters ever need to vote.

The experts consensus?

Win the Presidency at the top of the ticket, and as a rule, you will get approximately 75~80% of the DOWN-BALLOT votes.

It IS the Presidential election that counts, because that loss or that victory is what historically sweeps in or out party-line partisan Legislatures.

Win the Presidential election, and you will win, not all, but you will win the vast majority of the DOWN-BALLOT elections by default.

"Silence in the face of tyranny is your consent to that tyranny"

Kevin,

TPP supporting Ryan just means they have picked another loser.

Well then guess we overlooked the prowess of the down ballot democrats in 2008.

Hope you are right Kevin.

It's not like there is more than one single fixed path forward.to stop extreme left-winger agenda driven Hitlery Rod-Em-All Clinton and pervert partner Slick Willy.

Just like for the cars on a roller coaster ride track,... there is only one manufactured predefined track left open to us now.

You can look at that Trump-track and know exactly which direction all of the cars and passengers will have to go.

Safely back to the launching platform or horrendously off the rails.....

"Silence in the face of tyranny used to mean you objected to that tyranny"

I hope you do not like Paul Ryan. He has put a target on himself. He is hoping Trump loses so he can swoop in and save us in 2020. I am so sick of career minded politicians and their selfish agendas.

Paul Ryan is "John Boehner-lite".

A poorly veiled RINO.

Paul Ryan is "the problem", not the cure.

I donated to Paul Nehlen..My money is were my mouth is.

Trump is soldiering through his Primary campaign. The Dems are taking time off, but Trump who has already won the nomination is working hard. He has said he likes winners. He certainly deserves a break, but yet he refuses to take one. He has rallied in 4 states in four days. Pushing to win. When he talks about winning, He means it. The man is truly inspirational to many who are watching with an open mind...I would suggest to all Americans to get on board with this awesome movement. I hope your not one of the ones who are angered because your guy lost. Sure feels good to win... I LOVE IT....Feels good for sure.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly