We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

Crooked politicians must be held accountable for the crimes they have done. Trump is the only one who will do it. To elect a POTUS who will not prioritize fixing our criminal political system will not be good enough for me.We will not get another one like Trump ,who will bitch slap the evil out of Washington politics..No one can deny that Trump is crazy enough to do it. But he needs us to want it fixed. He can not stand alone..This is that time in history. The time that many have hoped. Turn your back on this opportunity,and we are done. THAT IS THE TRUTH OF IT.

Views: 12414

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If by "spade" we mean a union saboteur and reprobate.

Jack, you do not have to agree with us to be here

but when you defend the indefensible you become reprehensible. 

There is really no point in any of us responding to your

predictable opposition to reason.

Even if Trump does not win he has changed the republican't party for the better! JMHO

Kevin, I consider you my friend of course you do not have to accept my friendship but that doesn't change my view. You are correct I bring my opinion to the subjects discussed on this forum the same as you and others. The things you present is not evidence, it is merely the source which helped you form your opinion. Evidence is not deemed to be truthful until is is thoroughly reviewed by expertise and then judgement is placed on its truthfulness. What you bring as evidence is like minded opinions that support your view. I am not defending Hillary. She is not a choice for president that I would normally support. I have explained that in my view Trump is the most dangerous person we could ever elect to that position so my support for Hillary is simply to save America from Trump. If does not get any simpler than that Kevin. Support who you choose and I will make the same judgement. At this time 70% of the American voters are agreeing with me.

70% you say...That makes you a liar Jack . Just a deceitful liberal tactic you use. You spew all kinds of lie`s to make your point. NO FACTS. JUST LIE`S. 

Jack you are oppositional and passive-aggressive.

You get joy from arguing non-salient aspects of issues and creating circular arguments that deflect from the actual points being made.

It is a union tactic, a derivative of Alinsky techniques.

We understand you are only here to disrupt.

We have tolerated you long enough. 

http://spectator.org/the-hillary-alinsky-lucifer-connection/

Hank I mere express my views nothing more nothing less. I have no preset agenda on this forum. I simply respond to some of the comments made on this site, generally when I believe they are way off the mark for truthfulness. What does it mean Hank we have tolerated you long enough? Do you plan to end my life?

Jack you just lied. You previously said you're intent is not to get killary elected but to make sure trump isn't or something to that meaning.

You mr. A********* need to be removed from this site immediately kiss my ass. How dare you mischaracterize my statements in such a fashion. Don't you ever respond to me for any reason whatsoever from this point forward. I reject you and your beliefs. Consider yourself shunned. Moderator what say you? Yes I know Jack is getting a nut right now but you gotta fix this.

Jack is right in the 70%, Clinton is at 60%, unlikeable. However, keeping in mind that these polls are made up with only a very few responders, I'm not impressed with either number. It just shows that the few questioned dislike both - and oh, it also depends on how the questions are asked and just who they target for the polling.  No one has asked me!!.

We just noticed one of the moderators ask both VP candidates questions on this morning's program. Pence was asked what do you take away when voters are asked, "What don't you like about Trump?" And then later asked the same question of Kaine - except, It was "What do you like about Clinton?"  (Both times, the person(s) questioned reported they might not vote at all.

Media bias anyone?

So as for the 70%, yes it has been mentioned by the Media, but means nothing. 

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly