We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

Crooked politicians must be held accountable for the crimes they have done. Trump is the only one who will do it. To elect a POTUS who will not prioritize fixing our criminal political system will not be good enough for me.We will not get another one like Trump ,who will bitch slap the evil out of Washington politics..No one can deny that Trump is crazy enough to do it. But he needs us to want it fixed. He can not stand alone..This is that time in history. The time that many have hoped. Turn your back on this opportunity,and we are done. THAT IS THE TRUTH OF IT.

Views: 12414

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

nonsense....Russia has the ability to disable every nuclear device we have....how can she start a nuclear war if she can't fire a single device?

Humm, I'm not sure this is the situation. Is Putin playing games with America?  So he dislikes Obama, after all O-BS said he could work with Russia once he got re-elected. And we have Russia and Hillary, Russia and Clinton Foundation, Russia gets 20% of American uranium - with Hillary's help.  So does it make sense that Putin dislikes Hillary for President? Perhaps, but then again, I wonder.  And we now have a President who tells the world that he is considering setting up a Cyber attack on Russia -just how dumb is he. This is the same administration personnel - including Hillary - who broadcast what they were doing in the war against ISIS. 

Obama is not going to launch a cyber attack on Russia and Russia knows it....our attack would do nothing and Russia can counter attack that would be worse than you can imagine. We are not playing in the big leagues to go up against Russia or China. 

He is just playing politics. Virginia .The left want to diminish  the contents of the e-mails by getting the population mad at Russia instead of Hillary and her gang of criminals. The E-mails prove the guilt of the rigged system.

I do not play politics Kevin or am I a part of the left. I am only giving Virginia my opinion of the issue I spoke about. If you think the system is rigged why do you even bother to participate. If you can't win what's the point in trying. I personally don't believe the system is rigged. That's just an excuse some like to use when they know they are going to lose. I know the media favors the left but I don't complain about that. It is what it is and it is our job to overcome any shortfall that we might have. I don't look for excuses I look for ways to improve.

The reason I involve myself is to elect a Patriot who will fix the crooked system. AND THAT WOULD BE TRUMP.

and if he is not electable how does that advance your cause?

I answered your question. Now that is enough. You are worse than a six year old.

It is also too simplistic to cast the Trump phenomenon as the natural outgrowth of the fading glory of the angry and frustrated white man juxtaposed against the ascendant power of minorities -- the throwaway line that permeates political commentary. It is far more nuanced than that.

The Trump phenomenon is better understood as a colossal F U to all of the lies and broken promises politicians have hoisted upon the masses over the years.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/10/trumps_invisible_sh...
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Billy Boys old girl friend tells the truth of were and how his sex addiction developed.

Hillary will not do events anymore because the campaign realizes she will not hold up to the scrutiny she will get from the crowds who will now protest her events.This for now is my opinion. But time will tell.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly