We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

Will Iowa step up and hand Cruz a victory?

Polling data out of Iowa continues to point to a tight race and as we head to the first in the nation caucus all eyes will be on Trump or Cruz to pull out a win. If you ignore the national media and polls and look closely at the people of Iowa you see Cruz has a better chance then many expect.

Its clearly a must win for Cruz as the next primary in New Hampshire is far to liberal to give him much more then a second place finish. A forget the name of the man I say in a CNN interview but he has correctly called every Iowa caucus since he started calling them over the last 16 years and he stated that Cruz will win. Lets hope he remains on target.

A win in Iowa followed by a second place finish in NH should set Cruz up nicely for those super Tuesday primaries in the south. If Trump can be derailed it will be in the south as Cruz PAC adds and his personal advertising lets Trump in his own words describe NY vales to voters. The south is much more conservative then the rest of the country and this could change the dynamic in Cruses favor.

One thing is certain though, Cruz needs a win to insure the media cant paint Trump as the inevitable winner. We await Iowa and the choice they make for America.

God bless them all the fate of the republican party is in their hands.  

Views: 903

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Des Moines Register is an arm of the democrat party..always has been ...Go Cruz Go..;)

Breitbart goes full tilt for Cruz

Todays headers:

TED CRUZ IS THE REAL DEAL

TED CRUZ BATTLES FOR KEY IOWA VOTERS IN DOOR TO DOOR COMBAT

DOFFIGHT WITH TRUMP... CRUZ CLAIMS ARMY OF VOLUNTERS...

GLEN BECK CAMPAIGNING IN IOWA FOR CRUZ

TED SHIFTS FOCUS FROM TRUMP TO MARCO

CRUZ ADD CALLS RUBIO REPUBLICAN OBAMA

Reid Ribble  brings the number of RINO's to 26 who are not running for reelection- it is going to be an election of change in the GOP weather they like it or not. 

When given a choice between holding my sore broken nose for yet another Repub and stabbing those arsehats in the eye with Trump...

Well what do you think?

BFYTW

No other reason to put a dime's worth of effort into it.

Form your posts I understand that you are a libertarian and support Paul, but the rest of us are conservative and we love Ted Cruz. What is surprising to me  is your us of BFYTW that's just not appropriate here. We are all intelligent and have the right to express our views with out the color of four letter superlatives. 
That's frequently seen and should be left on the democrat boards. 

To say ,we are all intelligent here ,is very dishonest.The fact is. Selfish people are intelligent also.

No wonder you like Cruz. You pander just like him. Two peas in a pod. I am sure you will take that as a compliment

I agree we have some left wing trolls here that pretend to be conservative and they often seek to muddy the water. However in large measure this group is intelligent and free thinking and we should not degrade a free exchange of ideas. As with all boards it is up to the reader to determine who they trust and who they don't.  

DV It may seem that I am against your choice. I am not. I defend your choice. But I will not allow unchallenged propaganda..Your not getting free reign to run a Cruz Campaign with out defending. You bring articles that are pure BS. in hopes of swaying a vote.I would not allow A Rand Paul supporter to bring untrue articles here with out saying something. Selfish deceit runs wild through our society and the useful idiots just slurp the propaganda slop up.

I like Paul, too. Though Cruz was my first choice. Lately, Cruz has said and done some things that bother my husband. So will have to do more research.  Just for the record - I have never been Libertarian, Never GOP, never Democrat. Did join one party - the United We Stand, America (Later changed to the Reform Party). Ross Perot. I supported various candidates, both GOP, and Democrat. Got fooled by some, and surprised by others. Comes to the Final, will vote for whichever GOP wins. The primary? Well, we'll see.

Virginia I was once in your boat but as the democrat party moved so far left they lost me. Even the moderate democrats who could not get elected because they where center left had to move to the GOP to get elected. As a result I vote conservative in the primary but if a RINO wins the GOP slot in my area I will vote for them rather then an extreme left winger from the democrat party.  

Bah the Libertarian Party, the only party for which I carry more disdain than even the Dems.

At least the Dems are obvious collectivists in the worst sense while the Big Ls just squandered and defamed the entire premise of being libertarian. 

I can have respect for a foe (one damned well better), I cannot tolerate the presence of a traitor which may explain my attitude concerning the RNC and the NLP.

Used to be registered as a Repub but sent in an update after the 2012 election to Ind, may need to check that went though but stopped getting flyers from Repubs so guess it did.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly