We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

Will Iowa step up and hand Cruz a victory?

Polling data out of Iowa continues to point to a tight race and as we head to the first in the nation caucus all eyes will be on Trump or Cruz to pull out a win. If you ignore the national media and polls and look closely at the people of Iowa you see Cruz has a better chance then many expect.

Its clearly a must win for Cruz as the next primary in New Hampshire is far to liberal to give him much more then a second place finish. A forget the name of the man I say in a CNN interview but he has correctly called every Iowa caucus since he started calling them over the last 16 years and he stated that Cruz will win. Lets hope he remains on target.

A win in Iowa followed by a second place finish in NH should set Cruz up nicely for those super Tuesday primaries in the south. If Trump can be derailed it will be in the south as Cruz PAC adds and his personal advertising lets Trump in his own words describe NY vales to voters. The south is much more conservative then the rest of the country and this could change the dynamic in Cruses favor.

One thing is certain though, Cruz needs a win to insure the media cant paint Trump as the inevitable winner. We await Iowa and the choice they make for America.

God bless them all the fate of the republican party is in their hands.  

Views: 903

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Virginia Cruz ran on not supporting the subsidy and when attacked from all the other candidates and the IOWA governor...Ted Refused  to pander and stuck to his guns..When Megyn tried to play that against him in the debate...he explained what he would do to put it into the free mkt and had such a great plan when he  explained on stage how it would work...the audience applauded...fox made sure not to replay that later ...they were shamelessly promoting Marco who would be the puppet of the establishment......later he ran into an IOWA farmer who chided him about it...Ted explained why and how the free mkt would do better..he converted  the farmer who liked Ted's Idea better...Ted is brilliant..

60% of White Republican Iowans Vote For Black Man, Two Hispanics

2 Feb, 2016 2 Feb, 2016

Because the DC Media believe it is a powerful weapon that benefits Democrats, nothing will ever stop them from using it. But if this same media truly believed in science and objectivity, the results in Iowa would forever end their relentless smears against conservatives as racists. Tuesday night, one of the whitest and most conservative states in the country — Iowa — gave 60% of the Republican vote to two Hispanics and a black man.

Moreover, for the first time in history a Hispanic won a presidential primary. But due to the fact that

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX)
97%

is Republican, no one on the media dares say so.

Hispanic Ted Cruz handily won the evening with 28% support.

Hispanic

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL)
79%

shocked the world with a third place showing of 23%.

Dr. Ben Carson, a black man, came in 4th with 9%.

Total: 60%.

Meanwhile, over on the Democrat side, two people so old and so white they seem like something straight out of central casting, won 99% of the vote. Another white guy took the remaining 1%. Democrats gave their voters no other alternative.

Although our identity-politics’ obsessed media do not see this as a virtue, those 60% of mostly white Republicans are colorblind. They voted for the man and the content of the man’s character, not the skin color.

The DC Media is so eager to cover this fact up, history is being ignored. Ted Cruz is the first Hispanic to win Iowa, and for strictly partisan political purposes, the media is intentionally refusing to report that news.

In fact, Cruz is the first Hispanic to win any kind of presidential primary. That isn’t making news today for one very simple reason: the DC Media sees Cruz as the wrong kind of Hispanic, a “white Hispanic,” a sell-out… If Cruz were a Democrat, his win would be all about this historic first and what it means for America. The media would be going insane pumping this fact. Instead, they are wishing this history into a cornfield.

In the future, when a Hispanic Democrat does win a presidential primary, only then will the media celebrate that victory as a historic first. Ted Cruz will become a asterisk.

Read More Stories About:

Big Government, 2016 Presidential Race, Ben Carson, Marco Rubio 2016, Hispanic Americans, Cruz wins Iowa 2016

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/02/two-hispanics-on...

DV...Ain't life GRAND ???......Are you havin' fun yet ??? LOL

Yes its a great country we have here.

God bless America and all who love her. 

All of Iowans democrats voted for "old white people".

Just sayin?

That's what I just read. Now to try to prove that to my husband.

Whats there to prove, these are facts that can not be denied.

There are a couple of older men here in the neighborhood just like your husband, don't care how bad the democrat is they just blindly punch the ticket. The devil could run as a democrat and they would vote for him. LOL

He won't vote Democrat, he'll choose another party, or second choice in the primary. At least he doesn't like the Demons.

That's odd you have stated in the past he votes democrat and you have been trying to convince him otherwise. Now he doesn't vote democrat but supports a third party that does not have a candidate running? As for the GOP field we have every ilk its not passable not to find someone you like unless you want a dem. 

Virginia your posts are very confusing when taken at face value.

Humm, my husband and I always have misunderstandings - think we speak different languages. So perhaps that's what happened here.

No, I never stated he voted Democratic party - mostly he voted with me - John F Kennedy, Ross Perot, Richard Nixon.  However, he did not like Romney, so he voted green party candidate. And we both made a big mistake- voting for Russ Feingold and Tammy Baldwin - their first campaign run, and we have regretted it ever since.  And besides that, he is a big grump!! Grin

What I have to find is an article that says what I discovered about the ethanol issue from a reputable news media. (reputable to him, that is.)

Have to get that party name.

" made a big mistake voting for Russ Feingold and Tammy Baldwin" Why was that a big mistake? I assume the problem with Russ Fiengold was that he lost but Tammy Baldwin won. Since they are both liberals you got what you wanted. LIBERALS but my bigger question is why you post here? Is this a pretend to be conservative but as you do question everything and try to convince others to vote for democrats. It seems to me we have two others doing that here as well but a better approach seems to me would be to fight the battle based on your ideals not skirt issues and pretend to be something your not.  

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly