We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

For some reason I cannot find my thread Obama's religion of Peace or it is not visible to me. If you all can see it or know where it is please let me know.  When I click on old link to it this comes up.

Our apologies – this page was not found

Follow these links to a few things we know are available:

Thanks,

Love of Country

Views: 849

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

One other missing thread was the humor one. No real loss, but does break the negatives of our Government take over.   Cool

Top content is definitely not top content, it is totally inaccurate and should have been fixed by now.  It is getting worse not better. Makes a person not want to post.

Yeah like I SAID IT  IS REAL FISHY it is like the site setting is start with the less views and work down to thread with most views. Makes you wonder why anyone would leave such an BIG INACCURACY in plain sight and do nothing about it.

I agree DD it is not correct. What I do not understand is why this feature that is clearly not working correctly is not shut down until it is correctly working or a tech adjusts it. I guess it is management's call however if I were in charge of a site, I would not feature anything that is so inaccurate. Site owner can pick and choose the features that they want to display on site. Obviously this inaccuracy is not a priority to fix or shut down or it would have been done by now.

Leaderboards Highlight your network’s top members or content. The top photos, blog posts, videos, discussions or events can be displayed.

To add Leaderboards to your Ning Network, go to the My Network tab. Click the “Features Layout” link under the Settings section in the column on the left. From there, drag and drop Leaderboards into your layout, and be sure to click “Save” when you’re done.

Leaderboards will appear on your main page. You can customize the feature in two ways: either by clicking the “Edit” button in the top right of the Leaderboards module on the main page, or by clicking on the Leaderboards tab, then clicking on “Settings”.

In order to make it best serve your needs, think about  what you’d like to have displayed, how often you’d like Leaderboards to refresh (every day, week or month), and if you want to incite friendly competition with a contest, for example.

This is ridiculous and insulting IMO. It is obvious your threads  have most views and also have alot of activity on them because of DD, you and me so top content and leader board has huge inaccuracies, a simple fix is to simply remove that feature off site until system is corrected, so you do not offend top contributors who have been here for a long time. I am not getting this at all. I agree it appears not to be a priority, however if management were in our position and their content was shown in an inaccurate top content position, it would most likely be corrected by now one way or another.

The election thread is at number 15. What a joke!

Amazing...... while we have planned parenthood  murdering babies and selling off the parts for profit and iran is about to get a nuclear weapons as well as several other country/world changing issues..

YOU GUYS ARE WHINING ABOUT WHOS THREAD IS GETTING THE MOST VIEWS!!!!

Lets get a little perspective and focus on a less selfish subject

I knew the leader board thing would cause trouble. To many trying to put numbers up rather than content. Splashing the board with a bunch of articles shows disespect for peoples discussions. I know people do not read what they put up. They just throw it on the board to move up on leader board. This is not A game. We should stay focused on a few good topics and bring only material that has value to the topic. A forum is for discussion and debate. It is not to win a leader board contest.

FYI! the request was made today for tech to check it. Answers to requests sent in Thursdays are not usually answered until Mon through Wed of the next week. Be Patient.

This is the repair ticket sent to ning;

Some members are complaining the algorithm to set the order of importance on the leader boards is not functioning properly. Could you please check it and send me info on how it's supposed to work Please. I'll pass that info on to the complaining members who are being slighted.

M

Hey it is not about a contest if it were these three already won long ago.

Popular Contributors

Love of Country
View Discussions
FreedomRider
View Discussions
DeeDee
View Discussions
SO It is not about a contest, it is about accuracy. It is an embarrassment to have a thread with 23 views ahead of one with 4,000.  I thought that would be obvious to all but apparently it is not, so whatever.

Thanks for re opening the thread for me to post L o C.

To Blades: No one really cares what you think.

Kevin: You are out of touch if you think we are slapping articles on threads to be top posters we have already won that round long ago so you might re evaluate your opinion of what is going on. Like L o C said it is about accuracy and there is getting to be less of that on here all the time which makes one wonder if it worth being on here anymore. It  has been one thing after another and none of them positive. L o c why waste time consuming effort on the unappreciative?

FR:

As you can see by the number of views on our threads, there are people who are reading the threads and it is about getting the word out.  All the other issues should shake out in due time, we shall see. There are many people who never post that read our threads that has been proven by the number of views. :-)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly